User Controls

Brokeback Mountain: NiS Edition

Bradley Black Hole
    Vindicktive Vinny & Jiggaboo

Vindicktive Vinny & CandyRein

Vindicktive Vinny & Jiggaboo again

I wouldn't piss on vincent if he was on fire.

...well unless he had his mouth open and called me daddy.
    hey kid
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson

…well unless he had his mouth open and called me daddy.

Careful…talk like this is bound to attract Wariat
    Just a joke folks, don't be sending me any "yes daddy" messages.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I think you and him would meet up and go get taco bell (You are driving a large truck and large and in charge, he looks like a tiny chinese guy with buck teeth and long black hair and a smooth hairless body)

and as you sit in that taco bell parking lot (his first time having non rice based food, he chose a beans and rice taco) and u got like 14 different items for yourself.

And yall start arguing

vinny ate his food because he hasn't eaten since he got on the banana boat that brought him there and you don't give a fuck and soon there's 1 tiny former ladyboy screeching and you're driving back to the dock telling him to take the taco bell to his shit hole family and then don't give him his backpack when he gets out of the truck, just drives away.

I'd watch if u streamed it.
    Originally posted by Bradley I think you and him would meet up

/snip

I'd never meet anyone off nis...ever...you know that.
    Bradley Black Hole
    why? You wouldn't meet up with me or startrek, wariat or vinny, Lanny & Fralalala?
    Originally posted by Bradley why? You wouldn't meet up with me or startrek, wariat or vinny, Lanny & Fralalala?

No...I've told you before I wouldn't when you asked.

I'm not here to make friends just bullshit and pass the time. I'd have little in common with the space niggers in reality. Same on DH...the 10yrs on there people wanted to meet up with me and I always said no...

Oh there was the guy who lived in Houston Hiram9 I think his name was...he kept over and over saying he was going to kick my ass so I said I'd meet him at a local grocery store car lot and we could could duke it out...he never showed up.

I have a pic of me waiting there somewhere...lets see if it's on my email.

ETA:

The again thing was because previously we'd arranged to meet for fisticuffs outside a hooters.

I was calling his bluff and he bluffed...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    I appreciate you being a member of our community.

I had the same experience with HellaDamnLeet/Angry IVer/If I could remember his real name like raphael mosey or some shit, so I showed up there a couple times over in Black River Falls, Wisconsin. He talked shit online and someone else gave me his real life name so I said fuck it , googled it, found out he got arrested a hundred years ago and had his moms trailer listed as his residence, so I showed up there when someone said he still lives ina trailer and has no money or teeth

His mom came out, I think his name was Brady Raphael come to think about it, anyone I saw his hellanoteeth ass looking out the yellow blinds from one of the windows when I was talking to his mom, explaining we were friends in school when he lived here before

No bullshit.
    yweah that ghguys a loose hair
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson

…well unless he had his mouth open and called me daddy.

looks like we found out what hes imagining all the time ...
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Bradley I appreciate you being a member of our community.

I had the same experience with HellaDamnLeet/Angry IVer/If I could remember his real name like raphael mosey or some shit, so I showed up there a couple times over in Black River Falls, Wisconsin. He talked shit online and someone else gave me his real life name so I said fuck it , googled it, found out he got arrested a hundred years ago and had his moms trailer listed as his residence, so I showed up there when someone said he still lives ina trailer and has no money or teeth

His mom came out, I think his name was Brady Raphael come to think about it, anyone I saw his hellanoteeth ass looking out the yellow blinds from one of the windows when I was talking to his mom, explaining we were friends in school when he lived here before

No bullshit.

you should teach his kids to beat him up
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    im broke can I Borrow $10 I'll pay you back mountain later
    perform oral secks in exchange for cash.
    blob6106 Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood hey kid

How much to rent it's usage?
    Originally posted by blob6106 How much to rent it's usage?

all yours to use chief, if anyone sends you a cease and desist, I wasn't here
    Bradley Black Hole
    kinda crazy how you two fags love each other in every thread but then I make one for you guys to fag out in, you choose to almost entirely ignore it.
    Originally posted by Bradley kinda crazy how you two fags love each other in every thread but then I make one for you guys to fag out in, you choose to almost entirely ignore it.

you tried, i will direct their love herre
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley Vindicktive Vinny & Jiggaboo

Vindicktive Vinny & CandyRein

Vindicktive Vinny & Jiggaboo again

Isn't it Pride Month, Gayboy?
    Pride is a Sin you know. But I might go video tape it and the purdy rainbow lights. Rainbows aren't just for Gays. there is a pot of gold somewhere near the end of it.

Irish Luck actually means Shit Luck. its sort of a joke. if you have Irish Luck you lose a lot of shit. money, personal things, your sense of civility.

Stop hiding in your house, BRAD
Jump to Top