User Controls

Vinny's standard cuisine

Bradley Black Hole
    pagpag

they go through garbage bins, find meat that has a little bit of meat left on it, be it gristle or skin, or a little bit of meat, and this meat is gathered in a dirty bucket.

It's then resold cheaply to others as a meat lol like shit is so fuckin gross

and it's commonly eaten by poor people, everyone loves it, you just add salt and heat it back up and if it's some good shit and you got good gatherers, you can become quite popular,

When Vinny told me he regular eats this at the tavern, I googled it, and yeah. I guess everyone just looks away from the fact it's meat from the garbage.

i didnt know you phantasize about me sometimes.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i didnt know you phantasize about me sometimes.

You thought (hoped) it was all the time?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You thought (hoped) it was all the time?

i wouldnt want to distract your drivings.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    I watched that video the other day

nasty shit
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Goyslop supreme
    whoa !

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/cash-strapped-consumers-resort-dumpster-dining-save-grocery-bill
    ^ .00001% of the population vs 99%
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson ^ .00001% of the population vs 99%

old british man forgot 100% must equal 100.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson ^ .00001% of the population vs 99%

source ?
    Originally posted by Bradley old british man forgot 100% must equal 100.

Um not from two different countries dumbo..

.00001% of the US population

vs

99% of the Chingchongian population

..that college education is doing you proud huh bradders?

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny source ?

Yeah you probably look for sauce in that dumpster too!
    hiding goal posts ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny hiding goal posts ?

No goal posts in there, just your dinner

Bradley Black Hole
    i think jiggaboo johnson's shittalking back and forth with him is about 90% of the reason Vinny has a refined ability to speak english, that and his mother, brother and him servicing US Serviceman at the base in Bonk-Choi or w/e
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson No goal posts in there, just your dinner

Damn vinny do you really have to eat this pom pom recycled food shit? I'm sorry about this post, I thought you ate twice a day at a diner before and after shifts, if you actually are eating this regularly I'm really sorry. I was just talking shit.
    Bradley Black Hole
    i mean I know you're eating the shit grizzled blended up and what not inside the diner with white rice and some ground up celery (and soy sauce), but I didn't think you actually had to resort to eating out of dumpsters.

I personally can not eat for a day or two if the alternatives are nothing or garbage.

But I suppose when everydays like that and you're only 120lb to begin with and rail thin you gotta do what you gotta do.

Sorry for the disrespectful post, next time don't side with communists and you might end up like my boy Aldra.
    Originally posted by Bradley Damn vinny do you really have to eat this pom pom recycled food shit? I'm sorry about this post, I thought you ate twice a day at a diner before and after shifts, if you actually are eating this regularly I'm really sorry. I was just talking shit.

this is the reason russians are running out of gasses.
    Bradley Black Hole
    because they don't have rice burning capacity in their semi modern vehicles?
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny whoa !

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/cash-strapped-consumers-resort-dumpster-dining-save-grocery-bill

Note: Non White.
Jump to Top