User Controls

got farted on by a stripper

nonarky Houston
    i was not amused,the stripper went down the pole, she put her ass in my face and just straight up farted, it was so loud my ears were ringing.

then she did a cart wheel and ended up falling off the dance table.

i just dont know what do do

any advice?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    offer her some beano
    bling bling Dark Matter
    go on steam
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Dude pro tip when a stripper farts in your face it's a secret code that she wants the D in the B.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Offer her a job at the home orrface.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    put 1` star reviwew online
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Do it again lucky duck
    How much did you pay?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Get her pimp to beat her up.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    When strippers fart in your face your legally obliged to pee in her butt and she cant refuse. However the window of opportunity closes once you leave the establishment. So looks like you missed the 'golden' opportunity kiddo.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Reminds me of a jaunty lil tune that goes a lil something like this. I got farted on by a stripper, that asshole explodin' as those hips rollin, her brown fish star be exposin ta da da da da . I got farted on by a stripper, chocolate starfish be poppin I got farted on by a stripper.
Jump to Top