bling bling Dark Matter
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pomqtCFdJcQ
    Bononbon bi bon bam bam ma sa!
    MAN DON'T PLAY
    top meh
    You're a mothafucking starfish
    Big if true
    infinityshock Black Hole
    the only sensation you are is the tingling one in my loins every time you make an idiotic post and I get the urge to cram something up your asshole to shut you up.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    tell me that time daddy told you to shut the fuck up.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    OP ia a swapper
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader tell me that time daddy told you to shut the fuck up.

because he didn't want to wake you or your mother. I was pumping too hard and my ballsack slapping against his ass cheeks was making too much noise.

you're welcome, you ungrateful little bastard
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by infinityshock because he didn't want to wake you or your mother. I was pumping too hard and my ballsack slapping against his ass cheeks was making too much noise.

you're welcome, you ungrateful little bastard

you're gross as hell, you fuck men that have a wife and kids?

anyways... it kind of reminds me of a story.. several months ago I went out to this girls place that lives in the country, she was red neck as fuck and I suspected her of being a coal burner because her son was named "jax" (like lol wtf??) but she had red hair and a big ass and she told me she would make me breakfast in the morning.

I got lost in bum-fuck i dont know where and was pretty drunk and was afraid of getting a dwi, so I called her up to get better directions and she basically didn't know where she lived and I was furious and started yelling at her over the phone (I feel bad about it now because she actually liked me and is a good person)

I got there to her place eventually, she had a house all to her self and her child was with her parents down the street in a trailer park. I was pretty pissed off and she was kind of scared but I chilled out and ate some macaroni with ketchup and we watched a movie.

But I proceeded to rail her up the asshole and she was making these weird noises and there was skin slapping noises as I aggro fucked her, her fucking dad just walked into the house and her all of this and knocked on the bedroom door and was like "sweetie are you okay??" and i was so freaked out but still kept fucking her, and she was like "eeheosoouuggi yeeees Iiiim alrightt"

and he left.. I kept swapping my dick from her ass to her pussy and at one point i was going to put it in her ass again and she was like "wooooaaah please lets not do that again right now" lol

I woke up in the morning with her playing with my hair and was hungover af, and she was like "ooh doug you were such the wild cat last night" and slapped me on my chest and she got up to go make me breakfast and i felt so fucking weird about the whole thing

and she had a rabbit named batman
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34Na4j8AVgA
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you're gross as hell, you fuck men that have a wife and kids?

anyways… it kind of reminds me of a story.. several months ago I went out to this girls place that lives in the country, she was red neck as fuck and I suspected her of being a coal burner because her son was named "jax" (like lol wtf??) but she had red hair and a big ass and she told me she would make me breakfast in the morning.

I got lost in bum-fuck i dont know where and was pretty drunk and was afraid of getting a dwi, so I called her up to get better directions and she basically didn't know where she lived and I was furious and started yelling at her over the phone (I feel bad about it now because she actually liked me and is a good person)

I got there to her place eventually, she had a house all to her self and her child was with her parents down the street in a trailer park. I was pretty pissed off and she was kind of scared but I chilled out and ate some macaroni with ketchup and we watched a movie.

But I proceeded to rail her up the asshole and she was making these weird noises and there was skin slapping noises as I aggro fucked her, her fucking dad just walked into the house and her all of this and knocked on the bedroom door and was like "sweetie are you okay??" and i was so freaked out but still kept fucking her, and she was like "eeheosoouuggi yeeees Iiiim alrightt"

and he left.. I kept swapping my dick from her ass to her pussy and at one point i was going to put it in her ass again and she was like "wooooaaah please lets not do that again right now" lol

I woke up in the morning with her playing with my hair and was hungover af, and she was like "ooh doug you were such the wild cat last night" and slapped me on my chest and she got up to go make me breakfast and i felt so fucking weird about the whole thing

and she had a rabbit named batman

you have no room to talk, you walking herpes pandemic.

pics or it didn't happen
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34Na4j8AVgA

I'm glad he rid that weird haircut even though he was being experimental. good mix though with the daft punk. He should hook up with others, like Kraftwerks or someone really crazy like Sammy Hagar.. spaghetti rifts.. or even funnier, Mr Wango Tango himself, Ted Nugent.
    You're all a bunch of ungrateful homos!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    buyp for truth
Jump to Top