User Controls

Protests don't need to be civil

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Weeeeeeel gonts look like its time to seethe
    I threw a bunch of random molotov cocktails in anger at trees like when jeff dahmer used to hit trees with a large stick in the woods and scream and play with dead animals

I am doing all that plus burning down the fucking country

the left and right are at each others throat and I am just hitch hiking from town to town totally getting away with planting fire bombs fucking everywhere, I am converting homeless drug addict degenerates, the suicidal , anyone that just doesn't care and want's to watch it burn

and it is burning. Ontario has NECVER had a fucking smoke warning until I moved here, hows that for fucking civil. The right wants to cry how the government is doing this to MAKE YOU WEAR A MASK

fuck you
    I removed the "totse.info" splash at the bottom of this picture because youre community is cringe, gay , full of faggots and nobody wants to be associated with it. Promptly suicide by self immolation

not you guys, minecraft players will inherit the minecraft earth but everyone else lol licks , pass the kudzu anfd japanese knotweed
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    lol BANNING FIRE what next , banning water? wind? Light ? Dark?Earth ? Metal??? LOL LICKS

I got a carbon footprint for you right here, my entire foot, jammed up your ass. They call me BIG FOOT aka the
    #######ENGINES/POWER########
    Coconut Generator/potato
    Generator(Fuel,Wood,Coal,Plasma,Uranium,Telecrystal,RTIG Solars
    Turbine(waste to energy)/Coal/Oil/Biomass
    Natural Gas
    Nuclear
    Wind
    Hydroelectric
    HAMSTER (zombie power)
    Tesla
    Singularity/Wormhole/Blackhole.
    Antimatter
    Supermatter
    Microwave
    R-UST Mark 7 is an advanced thermonuclear fusion reactor
    IRIE
    Saxaphone Genny

you know what they say about a guy with big feet ;) it means he has a big heart also <3
    Guys, they just banned gravity because I was using floating in zero G to shove giant spheres of water in your moms pussy which turned her into a giant sphere of water

and then I jammed my popeye arms so far up her uterus that her eyes popped out and she exploded into 100000000 tiny droplets. True story *que post about john faggot talking about sex guys being cringe*

Didn't watch the video, based on the title of it though, great...if protests don't need to be civil then the response doesn' either.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    neither do counter protest officials.

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Didn't watch the video, based on the title of it though, great…if protests don't need to be civil then the response doesn' either.

your learning to think like a real man i c.
    *you're

I've always been a fascist Vinny.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny

The should have run that motherfucker over and scattered his gay little shopping bags all over the road along with his brains.
    No war all down through human history was ever won through peace.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson *you're

I've always been a fascist Vinny.

no your not.

ok, lets hear how facism makes up more than 3/5th of you're life.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The should have run that motherfucker over and scattered his gay little shopping bags all over the road along with his brains.

dog eaters dont run over dog eaters.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Didn't watch the video, based on the title of it though, great…if protests don't need to be civil then the response doesn' either.

fags gluing themselves to the highway have no room to complain about people hitting them with cars

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The should have run that motherfucker over and scattered his gay little shopping bags all over the road along with his brains.

the military weren't called in until the 'protesters' burned a bunch of civil police alive, and the 'thousands dead' number was just some British diplomatic cable repeating a rumour

they deserved what they got
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ No war all down through human history was ever won through peace.

all wars were won through peace.
    King of Nonces Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny all wars were won through peace.

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson

suscinct eloquence in its naked brevity.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny suscinct eloquence in its naked brevity.

Touched nerves in their nakedness

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by aldra they deserved what they got

Sound pretty hateful, wow.
Jump to Top