User Controls

Without googling, Do you know what city the Detroit Zoo is in?

(?)
    Chicagho
    Probably Warren
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Pyongyang, i bet its in pyongyang
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Detroit.
    Originally posted by Sophie I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Detroit.

Lol

Americans don't name things after the city they are in, they name things after the nearest well-known city for some dumb ass reason

Example: the Road Atlanta racetrack is actually located in Braselton, over an hour away from Atlanta.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    lasing
    infinityshock Black Hole
    trick question. Detroit is a zoo.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher Lol

Americans don't name things after the city they are in, they name things after the nearest well-known city for some dumb ass reason

Example: the Road Atlanta racetracki is actually located in Braselton, over an hour away from Atlanta.

I always wondered why the L.A Convention center was in Los Angeles an not in L.A. this now makes perfect sense, thx.
    No. I'd suppose Detroit but it seems apparent due to the nature of the question that that's not the right answer.
    Originally posted by infinityshock trick question. Detroit is a zoo.

More like a fossil record. You can find thousands of instances of the Missing Link there
    So where the fuck is san diego zoo then? Im fucking confused, all this time i'ma thinkin its in san diego, i feel like a right twat now.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Obviously Royal Oak. CLEARLY.
    Originally posted by Sophie I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Detroit.

Lol nope its Royal Oak, mq knew it and not you.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    DUNCE CAP FOR SOPHIE EVERYONE COME LOOK AT THE DUNCE ****

♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿
    *plays laugh track*
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by mmQ DUNCE CAP FOR SOPHIE EVERYONE COME LOOK AT THE DUNCE ****

♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿

Without Googling name one place in America that is named after a place in The Netherlands.
    Originally posted by Actor Lol nope its Royal Oak, mq knew it and not you.

hey look a dunce triangle.
    I read there is a Miami University in Ohio or one of those rust belt states.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sophie Without Googling name one place in America that is named after a place in The Netherlands.

accident, maryland
Jump to Top