User Controls

Why does't the water the goes to the sump-pump just run directly out?

racket?
    The fuck?
    ^ reported for intentional derailing.
    i dont understand the question
    You know how water pours into a small basin and then gets pumped out by the sump pump?, Why not just have the water run directly out ?
    It's called a check.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Actor You know how water pours into a small basin and then gets pumped out by the sump pump?, Why not just have the water run directly out ?

because then it wouldnt be a sump. it'd be a hole that collects water. durh.
    Originally posted by Actor You know how water pours into a small basin and then gets pumped out by the sump pump?, Why not just have the water run directly out ?

wtf is a sump pump. I live in 2017
    Originally posted by infinityshock because then it wouldnt be a sump. it'd be a hole that collects water. durh.

Why not just have the water run out to where the water gets pumped instead the sump pump setup?
    Originally posted by Actor Why not just have the water run out to where the water gets pumped instead the sump pump setup?

Because that requires infrastructure. Rerouting water underground like this would be a difficult process and hard to maintain as well. It's easier just to toss it out. Unless you're talking about a sump pump for a well. In which cause, same problems apply but either way your question is worded retardedly. I'm not entirely sure you know what a sump pump is or does.
    its so your house dont flood u mongolroy
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump its so your house dont flood u mongolroy

I KNOW YOU SHITFUCKER.
    what
Jump to Top