User Controls

Wow

Lanny Bird of Courage
    You think you know hard but you don't know hard until you've listened to almost an hour of noise, arrhythmic percussion, and field recordings of long-term mental patients screaming at night.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You think you know hard but you don't know hard until you've listened to almost an hour of noise, arrhythmic percussion, and field recordings of long-term mental patients screaming at night.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Music to fall asleep too. THANKS!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I listen to merzbow and the white house while doing cocaine so I can stay thin and smexy =)

Right now this might be my favorite Discordance Axis album. A lot of filler though.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I listen to merzbow and the white house while doing cocaine so I can stay thin and smexy =)

I always used to think merzbow was like a joke about hipsters for hipsters but then I read a couple of interviews he's done and his stuff kinda made more sense. Like I don't put on pulse demon and start tapping my foot or whatever but with a little context it makes sense, I at least get what he's trying to do. Also Klatter, his collab album with Boris, is GOAT tier
    CandyRein Black Hole
    That’s pretty wild
    infinityshock Black Hole
    infinityshock Black Hole
    infinityshock Black Hole
    infinityshock Black Hole
Jump to Top