Dearth Yung Blood
    just curious
    I live in jedi York you fucking nigger.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    ves
    DONT FALL FOR THE TRAP ALTDRA!!!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I live in the trap
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    you a trap house nigga
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Me
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    me
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I got a waifu in Arkansas make of that what you will.
    I live in South no-one-cares-olina
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i only lik pitsburg they r the only ppl allowd in sheff cus they agreed 2 be chill wit us
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I live in jedi York you fucking nigger.

cool.. can I come stay with you? I'll buy groceries. if you live in NYC.
    I don't. I live in California, the nation with the 8th or 7th largest economic output. The other 49 just think we're apart of them. Texas is gonna join us in succession soon. maybe Hawaii and Alaska again. to bad for Colorado though.. they're landlocked. They would be the Poland of Amerika if they tried. it would be a cool place to hide out in their underground mountains when WWIII goes down.

Just kidding.. All American right here.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I don't. I live in California, the nation with the 8th or 7th largest economic output. The other 49 just think we're apart of them. Texas is gonna join us in succession soon. maybe Hawaii and Alaska again. to bad for Colorado though.. they're landlocked. They would be the Poland of Amerika if they tried. it would be a cool place to hide out in their underground mountains when WWIII goes down.

Originally posted by Totse 2001 I don't. I live in California, the nation with the 8th or 7th largest economic output. The other 49 just think we're apart of them. Texas is gonna join us in succession soon. maybe Hawaii and Alaska again. to bad for Colorado though.. they're landlocked. They would be the Poland of Amerika if they tried. it would be a cool place to hide out in their underground mountains when WWIII goes down.

lmao california is fucking terrible

i guess once you guys kill every leftie faggot in the whole entire state and systematically destroy every left leaning politician you'll basically be texas v2
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 cool.. can I come stay with you? I'll buy groceries. if you live in NYC.

Sounds good to me
    Originally posted by cerakote lmao california is fucking terrible

i guess once you guys kill every leftie faggot in the whole entire state and systematically destroy every left leaning politician you'll basically be texas v2

probably Texas with silicon valley and the Media capital of the world and a large portion of food grown on the planet.. sure!
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Sounds good to me

what borough do you live on? District
    Non American here. Won't say what country tho so don't ask.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Im no herpyderpy yankee doodle dandy yellow brick road trolling american dreaming fagtard tho so don't ask.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 probably Texas with silicon valley and the jedi PROPAGANDA capital of the world and a large portion of food grown on the planet.. sure!

fixed that for ya

no, not a large portion of the planets food
Jump to Top