User Controls

sleep paralysis is fucked

Dissociator African Astronaut
    I'm done with phenibut now but this isn't bltc so no drugs
    but it dont matter because I took 100 something of T-PAIN but this isnt bltc so no drugs

but anyways sleep paralysis is fucked, I kept getting it 2 nights in a row to the point where I could talk and move my legs and shit but not wake my body up, hard to explain but it feels like youre being shot in the chest, and apparently you can trigger lucid dreaming by being aware of being aware or some stupid shit but I kept focusing on flying and fucking some chick, didn't do anything but I had to keep waking myself up by being imaginary spastic and then actually spastic which is confusing as fuck because your body is actually asleep so youre getting rest but you are hyper aware of shit but anyways I had to wake myself up to go eat cause I was hungry

badfeels bro
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I've learned to embrace it. I actually had it happen last night.
    I've learned to embrace it. I actually had it happen last night.
    This, I have not experienced sleep paralysis since before I joined the US Army in 1980. But as preteen and teenager it was common experience (3 - 4 mornings per week). I found it to be a time of self discovery. In other words inner contemplation which has to this day given me the tools to survive and thrive in this brutal world our predecessors crafted and left us to deal with.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    This, I have not experienced sleep paralysis since before I joined the US Army in 1980. But as preteen and teenager it was common experience (3 - 4 mornings per week). I found it to be a time of self discovery. In other words inner contemplation which has to this day given me the tools to survive and thrive in this brutal world our predecessors crafted and left us to deal with.

I don't know about all that.. yet maybe im not there yet. But I used to be really afraid of it. But now I just let it ride. When it happened last night I didn't even really think much about it after it happened until I saw this thread. I was laying down and just fell asleep , this girl put her arm over me right before I fell asleep, and I felt like my chest was being crushed, I woke up saying " get off you're killing me" and she was like "oooh" and then I just went back to sleep.

I blame last nights event on me quitting drinking the last 2 days.

Something else that triggers it is klonopin, which is a gaba drug, such as alcohol, and phenibut... interesting..
    I don't know about all that.. yet maybe im not there yet. But I used to be really afraid of it. But now I just let it ride. When it happened last night I didn't even really think much about it after it happened until I saw this thread. I was laying down and just fell asleep , this girl put her arm over me right before I fell asleep, and I felt like my chest was being crushed, I woke up saying " get off you're killing me" and she was like "oooh" and then I just went back to sleep. I blame last nights event on me quitting drinking the last 2 days. Something else that triggers it is klonopin, which is a gaba drug, such as alcohol, and phenibut… interesting..
    The Lenape Indian tribe saw this state of mind as a sacred blessing. Those who were able to embrace and control it were deemed to be spirit warriors who sacrificed their sleep for the protection of the people against evil spirits.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I used to get sleep paralysis in my early 20s..I don’t wish that chit on nobody lol

But it’s weird because I used to have my eyes open but my body wouldn’t move
    infinityshock Black Hole
    infinityshock Black Hole
    infinityshock Black Hole
    infinityshock Black Hole
Jump to Top