User Controls

24hrs from now...

I'll be a US citizen, likely on my way to Golden Coral for a celebratory all you can eat breakfast buffet.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Congratulations. The Feds finally decided to make it official, did they?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Another vote for Trump 2024 folks!
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Let me be the first to say, welcome my fellow American!

Pretty sweet to have both UK and US citizenship.
    Do like Ethan Ralph and move to Mexico because America has been "taken over by leftists"

Originally posted by jerryb Let me be the first to say, welcome my fellow American!

Pretty sweet to have both UK and US citizenship.

I dunno, my grandpa has duel US/Canada status so he can legally import fuck tons of firearms and all kinds of neat stuff, I'm pretty jealous.
    mexhicans are also americans.
    Next task is to find an Icelandic wife...
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Next task is to find an Icelandic wife…

icelandick ...

You should move to Iceland in 23 hours
    jerryb African Astronaut

A lot of vikings took Irish women to Iceland. Maybe you can kidnap Kafka and make her your slave wife.

Hope you have enough money put back for beauty treatments.
    Originally posted by Ecto the plasm You should move to Iceland in 23 hours

I would if I could...it's very difficult to legally migrate there though.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I would if I could…it's very difficult to legally migrate there though.

LOL

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I would if I could…it's very difficult to legally migrate there though.

its so easy that 62 IQ somalians are entering it and become legal residents.
    That's the EU for you...USA and UK are not in the EU.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny its so easy that 62 IQ somalians are entering it and become legal residents.

"quota"...every country takes their "quota" in, it's like giving a retard a job at the IRS.

For a normal person to get permanent residency in Iceland it's much more difficult...already looked into it...marrying an Icelandic citizen is still the easiest route.
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Jiggaboo is the wrong color and nationality. Like it's almost impossible for an average American to move to Europe but will bend over backwards to let a retarded sandnigger in.
    Originally posted by jerryb Jiggaboo is the wrong color and nationality. Like it's almost impossible for an average American to move to Europe but will bend over backwards to let a retarded sandnigger in.

Exactly.
    Originally posted by jerryb Jiggaboo is the wrong color and nationality. Like it's almost impossible for an average American to move to Europe but will bend over backwards to let a retarded sandnigger in.

In Canada we only require 2 things

Refugee Status
    $10k in a Canadian Bank Account

or a job

but usually people just go with the $10k in the bank option,
    I think it's the best immigration system in the world, bring us your really tired and hungry, your rich, your employed and members of their family.

Anti Trump Americans who are gonna MOVE TO CANADA better have $10k in the bank because we have enough leftist communist retards here.

No respectable canadian institution would operate sych an enterprise without using a .ca domain

Also we legalized Borkistan medical degrees counting towards being a licensed healthcare professional, along with pretty much everything of that nature. We are brain draining the entire world because we welcome anyone no matter their background or foreground

As long as you aren't one of those faggot Europeans that talks like they just got dug up from 1000 years ago. I find European accents more grating than any brown black pakiman accent

It just sounds so gay and really drives a wedge between a person I should feel a white brotherhood towards, but instead I am just thinking "they will never be one of us". I do have more respect for commonwealthers than any other countrymen, not because of anything with monarch or the government

they are just our best trade partners, like a girl you used to date but now you just hookup when you are both single and remain as friends but sometimes you think of what could have been, and what wasn't
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    disgusting. no thanks.
    I guess I could put on blackface and float up in a bathtub boat
Jump to Top