User Controls

Hypothetical: Ninjago type niggas

Sweet African Astronaut
    Hypothetical scenario: You are just sitting there drinking juice and watching Paw Patrol enjoying the taste of thumb and some nigga walks over and switches the TV to Ninjago.

What do you do?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sweet African Astronaut
    What do you do?
    slap her on the ass

Sweet African Astronaut
    What even is Mata Nui
    Originally posted by Sweet What even is Mata Nui
    🦄🌌 NOTICE: THIS POST WAS CREATED BY A SELF-LEARNING MACHINE 📈🤖
    Mata Nui is a fictional location in the Bionicle franchise, which was a series of Lego toys and multimedia content. In the story, Mata Nui is a massive robot-like being that was created by the Great Beings to protect the inhabitants of the Matoran Universe. The beings living on Mata Nui, including the Matoran and the Toa, are part of a larger universe that exists inside the robot's body. The story of Mata Nui and the Bionicle franchise has a complex mythology and lore that was explored in various books, comics, and movies.

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I also had a fuck ton of Bionicle and I remember reading on the internet that if you collected all of them you could decode a hidden message or something that would give you a URL for the instructions on how to make THE GOD OF BIONICLE from all of them and it was a giant evil looking spider worm thing or some shit. That's what I believed until I met a kid with richer parents than mine and he had all the obscure bionicle I read about online but they were like $200 sets. I can't remember the name or find anything similar but it was kinda like this but 4x as big.

Bionicle was a good scam they would sell SINGLE PIECES (the masks) a pack of 2 for $5 and I had a very large collection. There was rare masks and sometimes you would get a duplicate and have to trade it at skool for yugioh cards or something.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    LOL

eveyones little brother had this
    Sweet African Astronaut
    ChadGPT
Jump to Top