User Controls

I'll be 40 soon.

Donald Trump Black Hole
    Recently I was shocked to find out the GG is actually 41. I was sure that she was 35, due to how slavs write their 1s. The whole thing has me thinking about what it's like to turn 40. I'm 39 this year. For me turning 30 was a big deal, and caused me to have a major crisis and lose a bunch of weight and turn narcissistic, using anti aging cream and stuff. Back then I felt so much younger, and didn't want to age. Now, I kinda don't care and I kinda want to die. What is it like from here?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    reminds me of the job at the soler panel factory and how i had my midlife crisis at 25, so turning thirty wasnt that big of a deal for me but what can i say you win some you lose some now as far as becoming 40 i dont know ill crost that bridge when i get to it you feel me.

for me when i became an older man at thirty i had to cut way back on the brews because literary i get hella bad hangovers and being a older alcoholic man isnt very cool so now i chilled way down the last few weeks.

how many friends do you have they say that intelligent people have less friends , i guess cause they get high on there own shit
    being 40 is just like being 30 with 10 years of added wisdom.
    Alice Yung Blood
    Being 30 feels like 20 but with 10 years of more mental retardation and I should have died like 4 years ago before COVID
    I know a guy who is like Benjamin button because he keeps buying bigger clothes
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Alice Being 30 feels like 20 but with 10 years of more mental retardation and I should have died like 4 years ago before COVID

I should have died in a ward of covid.

Too bad the whole corona thing was fake.
    Alice Yung Blood
    It would have been a good time to suicide just to throw people off like OH NO GRANDMAS SICK and then you just die randomly from a drug overdose for no reason
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Remember the arseholes in Chiner in January and February 2020 who laid down on the street and either pretended to die or actually died just due to the hype?
    Alice Yung Blood
    China "WE ATE OUR DOGS TO STOP COVID"

suuuure.... You totally weren't thinking about eating your pet dog for years and just didn't want to explain to your friends why you suddenly have no dog
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Remember the arseholes in Chiner in January and February 2020 who laid down on the street and either pretended to die or actually died just due to the hype?

they probably just died from untreated seasonal flu.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump I should have died in a ward of covid.

Too bad the whole corona thing was fake.

your cancer can always relapse.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    u can have harie bols now n et normal
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    All I can say is that if you want to do something you best get doing it.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Recently I was shocked to find out the GG is actually 41. I was sure that she was 35, due to how slavs write their 1s. The whole thing has me thinking about what it's like to turn 40. I'm 39 this year. For me turning 30 was a big deal, and caused me to have a major crisis and lose a bunch of weight and turn narcissistic, using anti aging cream and stuff. Back then I felt so much younger, and didn't want to age. Now, I kinda don't care and I kinda want to die. What is it like from here?

It gets better
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    These last 2 years have been murder on me. Idk how to help you find meaning and understanding, I'm just telling you I relate. I saw someone yesterday who said he was turning 40 and I said I was 36 and he said Holy u got a baby face and I said no, youre trying to flatter me and he said "ya, lol I grew up with a single mom so flattery comes naturally"

Anyways, idk wtf to do with my life other than self destruct. I have so many miles to go and so much to do before sleep tho
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker It gets better

Bustednosemugshot.jpg
    If you aren't at least 40, you should have your head stepped on.
    Originally posted by Sudo Bustednosemugshot.jpg

Thanks for reminding the entire forum and every alt how much I've managed to hurt your butt with no real effort.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Would you pay for a 16 yr old prostirute just to feel ypung for a moment?
    Originally posted by Wariat Would you pay for a 16 yr old prostirute just to feel ypung for a moment?

I wouldn't fuck a 16 year old if she paid me you polish worm.
Jump to Top