User Controls

The plight of the jerk

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    2 weeks ago I went into an independently owned grocery store, its very small and they don't have a lot but its ran by younger women with fat asses and glasses and owned by a cuckold (I called him a cuck 20 minutes while krunk over the phone) I went in and they didn't have anyone brews that I liked so I ent up getting a 32oz of (oh and by the way I don't normally shop at this store because I'm not gay) fosters brew when I was checking out I was the only dude there and it was all women shopping and working there with fat butts, they had a grocery cart filled with chocolate and panderia, probably close to a 100 US dollars.

I was like "whatcha gonna do with all that?" and she said they were going to throw it away to replace it with new stock I said well can I have it? and the cashier was like yeah sure, and I said okay I didn't drive here so I will have to walk back to my place so I can get my car.

went back got my car and got to the store, and they removed the cart and I was like "hey whats up wheres it at?!" and they were like oh yeah we aren't going to give it to you, we divide it amoungst ourselves , and I was like well why did you say you would give it to me ect.. eventually some fat Edward Norton looking guy came in with a crowbar and I left.

So I called up the store an hour later and spoke to the manager that was not there at all during this incident and told him whats up, evidently its against store policy for them to "divide it up amoungst themselves" and while admitting I was right, he refused to give me compensation for my time and effort and energy, he was like whining the entire time "uuuhh ddeeeerrg I have cast and a neck brace on" so after 20 minutes of ranting at him talking about customer service of the highest order I hung up with his dumbass because it was getting boring.

so tonight I was walking to the habeeb shop to get a brew and I saw one of those fat pigs sitting there (fat ass on the counter, that's not sanitary, plus extremely lazy, like what you can't stand up at your job?) I got my brew at the store and I walked back by that shop and I opened the door (she's so lazy and eats too much chocolate to even acknowledge to know when a customer comes thru the door, because she doesn't give a shit, you can tell she doesn't by her turkey neck)

so I walked up by her ugly ass and got right by her ear and yelled "hey!" and she basically fear farted and threw her fist around while she jumped her fatass off the counter she shouldn't of been sitting on and threw a few fist but none of them touched me because she doesn't know how to fight. I flicked her off and told her I'm coming back for more lol.

what a bitch shes skinny but only because she lost a lot of weight really fast, you can tell because of her face, and she's still not "fit" and she's lazy.

People do her job and do it a lot better and are more health conscious and don't lie, or cheat people out of money. They owe me 100 and I will get it one way or the other.

infinityshock Black Hole
    im amazed youre able to make it through the day...
    Originally posted by infinityshock im amazed youre able to make it through the day…

I do whatever to throw me through the day
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I do whatever to throw me through the day

it seems more likely there is some deity sitting on a far-away throne throwing the day at you.
    Originally posted by infinityshock it seems more likely there is some deity sitting on a far-away throne throwing the day at you.

I've wondered about that but its probably something you should think more about as well.
    I can tell you're honest about your faggotry which is a step in a positive direction at your old age.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    harassing people who work in the primary sector never gets old
    Originally posted by cerakote harassing people who work in the primary sector never gets old

yeah pugsly it was pretty funny how she jumped and made a whimper, but that's what she gets for having some Edward nortorn looking fat guy walk out to my car with a crowbar. fuck her I hate her, she cucked me. I am going to do it again and again and again.

she cheated me out of 100 dollars and called me a stupid head in front of other women and hurt my feelings

[video[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3kCMJ-3uMM
    just vape menacingly at her
    fake news. I'm ordering a closure of this site at once.
    ^

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-02-27T05:41:15.351826+00:00
    Some client/Chick got into my car. we got to talking about Hillary's emails.

She brought up Podesta. "Yeah it's pretty bizarre about Podesta".. I said, Yeah and those mexican police sketch look a lot like the 2 brothers.

She just gave me a weird look. So the conversation ended and she got out of the car.

Lol turns out (or at least I'm anchoring) she probably meant the UFO story in the email

I of course was talking about the Podesta Brothers John and Joe from the email leaks by Wiki

these guys and Soros brothers is really advanced for me. I didn't follow all of the stories. It's crzy as fuk from zero gravity energy whatever to them with the whole pizzagate and suspected murderers of a young girl.

The clintons alone have a ton of madness under the radar.
    ^its not easy being a true American
    they owe me 100 dollars or a slow blow job

I've done my time

Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^its not easy being a true American

Define? by being willing to kill people in the thousands and sucker people into preditorial loans?

You know.. for some it is EASY
    le benghazi face
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Define? by being willing to kill people in the thousands and sucker people into preditorial loans?
    You know.. for some it is EASY

I don't believe the military is fundamentally wrong, and know I don't believe its proper to sucker people into certain kinds of loans, but I believe if an honest business tells me they will give me 100 dollars in groceries and I take the time to to go get my car so I can pick it up and give it to the food bank and they don't follow through with it, that makes me the true American and makes them communist lying faggots.

like I already said, they told me they wouldn't give it to me after they said they would because they divvy it amoungst themselves and when I spoke to the owner he said that was bullshit and they aren't supposed to do that and that they were wrong, yet he refused to make it up to me for my time and money because he's not a true American and his word is shit.

So that's why I'm the way I am and will continue to do it while I'm drunk, 1776 will commence again, fuck tea party, more like the Bill Krozby party. I will get something out of this fuck them and the way they trolled me in public.

she was scared and she should be and she will be again, but she won't know when.

The cuck manager when I was speaking him over the phone said that I was working with the food bank and he's glad I didn't get the food, and I was like you don't want food that you're throwing away to go to people that can use it? what a fucking asshole, I bet he litters too.

That fuck face could of swallowed his pride and let me come AGAIN and pick it up and write it off as a tax right off (and I would of delivered it myself free of charge). But instead he decided to act like an idiot when someone more American with a bigger dick than him called him out and his poorly lazily run organization.

Is that enough of a definition for you? Dare to take the red pill?

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-02-27T06:02:51.631825+00:00
    Infowars.com Infowars.com
    Another Bill Krozby Classic.
Jump to Top