User Controls

Garbage water poster AWARD of the week

This thread is for bullying public humiliation of the most triggered upset off topic shit posting faggot of the week. THERE CAN BE ONLY 1

This weeks first award goes to speedy parker who has returned from a long break (he left after getting schooled by everyone months ago from what I remember) and now posts like a upset twitter leftist 24 hr delayed responses of the same unfunny gif for over a week now and seems to be too mentally tired to come up with anything but the most tired half assed responses to getting SCHOOLED in literally every thread

Thank you for this weeks GARBAGE WATER POSTER AWARDS
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    Kafka
    Me
    Bradley Black Hole
    These are my favorite threads
    Originally posted by Bradley Kafka
    Me

Neither of you even deserve to be honorable mentioned for such high prestige as garbage water of the week.

Time and time again I have seen the both of you post thought out actual substantive responses that while may not have always been on topic did serve to contribute to the discussion even if from a very outside perspective that wasn't well received

You better "eat your oats" if you want to compete with the BIG BOYS of garbage posting like vindicktive vinny who was this weeks runner-up
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Even the worst poster can change the course of history.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’ͺπŸ¦…πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸŽ–οΈπŸ†πŸ‘‘πŸ€˜πŸ€΄πŸΎπŸ₯‡πŸ€ πŸ‘πŸ—½πŸπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
    Take a lap speedy, you earned it bud.

speech! speech! speech! speech! speech!
    imaigine saving pictures of hiki and fona on your cpu lmao what a FAG

Originally posted by G It's on the cloud actually never my device. The old guy is/was a Zoklet weirdo whom got disgruntled when he couldn't purchase a fake ID when we ran a "novelty ID" business out of Zoklet. He figured the pictures would offend us, I guess ?!

I have a folder of various internet creeps I encounter that we use as case studies into various mental conditions. I find that a pic helps you know, tie a face to the situation, a visual aid. Congratulations you & Fona are the thumbnail for it lol.

"Bring me the man and I'll show you the shitpost."
    Bradley Black Hole
    Im gonna try harder to lower the quality of my posts
    Originally posted by Bradley Im gonna try harder to lower the quality of my posts

Thank you, Speedy parker is on his way of steamrolling a 2nd week win with very little competition
    Bradley Black Hole
    did Paul Wozny aka Slide22 aka beige warlock aka the pedophile that BradleyB knew in prison ever come back into our community fold?
    Originally posted by Bradley did Paul Wozny aka Slide22 aka beige warlock aka the pedophile that BradleyB knew in prison ever come back into our community fold?

Last I heard he was struggling to put up rafters for his homestead ikea house out in the desert before a cloud went over his satellite internet and he hasn't been heard from since
    Originally posted by Ember McLain Thank you, Speedy parker is on his way of steamrolling a 2nd week win with very little competition

What a guy. What a crazy cat.
    Originally posted by Stupid noob opened the secret cow portal imaigine saving pictures of hiki and fona on your cpu lmao what a FAG

Whose pix do you save?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Whose pix do you save?

wariats cuz he deletes them

also I stumbled upon this today and it made me lol I was gonna do some kind of edit

I cant think of anything funy thgouh

34nfi4w8g3wnfge4j93qrj309jg Houston [my metonymically tentacled thales]
    Speedy Parker remains the world champion undefeatest master of being a triggered cuck and frothy bitch
    The man is a legend of the art what can I say folks

Originally posted by Darth Cameltoe

Originally posted by infinityshock if I bleat like a goat…will you suck my dick dry too?

not even kafkuntys little bitch can hold a candle to the likes of speedy parker. Compared to him he seems like a small retarded down syndrome child

I am closing the awards because I seriously don't think anyone will ever be more upset than him. Infinityshock has been unbanned for years and only comes here to bless us heathens in the mongolvoid

we are trying to summon him
    Originally posted by The Self Taught Man Oh my fucking god, someone please ban this stupid shit, every single thread gets fucked up with the same retardation.

Originally posted by -SpectraL Not a chance. Lanny is an uber-Liberal. Rodent could spam the place to shit with his patented garbage, drive off half our userbase with his stupid little crayons, and Lanny would just nod acknowledgment.

u mad libtard?? ALL HAIL LANNYISM!!!
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by 34nfi4w8g3wnfge4j93qrj309jg Speedy Parker remains the world champion undefeatest master of being a triggered cuck and frothy bitch

Irony is so ironic.
    no it's not
    Originally posted by Haxxor Irony is so ironic.

this is why you will never accomplish anything.

Originally posted by Speedy Parker That sounds like something a real life pussy would type on the internet.

Oh the irony…
Jump to Top