User Controls

Most embarrassing moments stories?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Well you know we've all had them, so ITT we post them, should be pretty lulzy.

Well anyways, I used to date this girl for awhile who was my weed girl, my stupid fat friend wanted to by some off her and had been bugging me for days about it, but it was never convenient. Her and I were having some tai food at this place, when he text me asking for some bud. I tell her it's him again, and she like oh okay just tell him to meet up here. (we were going to a show downtown right after so It wasn't convenient to meet anywhere else before hand.

I'm feeling kinda reluctant because he can really act like a bozo in public sometimes. Not just drunk obnoxious, but just down right bizarre because he's a meth head and a klonopin/ghb addict, and extremely gay. (I've known him for years before he started getting like this, so at the time I was still kinda his friend)

I tell him to meet us at a certain time so we can finish up eating. But low and behold he's already in the area and just comes in looking like a slob wearing bilabong swim trunks over a pair of sweat pants, and looks all greasy and gross like he's been up for days and hasn't showered. He's like hey whats man! And just comes and sits right down next to us... I play it kewl and I'm like hate doing alright mikey? He's all slurry is words like hes on a ton of benzo's and its very disturbing.

Hes like omg im so hungry right now I havent eaten in 2 days, and orders some food even tho we are already almost done, and I tell him that, but my friend says "Bill Krozby its alright lets just chill and have another brew or 2 before we go to the show , we aren't in that much of a rush. Anyways he's like sweating buckets while eating some spicy curry looking likes he's going to throw up or something. I pound two shiners while we are waiting cause im gettin really annoyed by him talking about "drama n stuff" that happened with the guys he does meth with and the fact that he's putting out such privy details about his drug use to my date who isn't like that at all.

I go to take a piss, reluctant to leave him with the girl, but i do cause i really gotta go. I'm washing my hands and then he just barges in slamming the door open and starts trying to open the stall but its locked cause someone is in there. He starts pounding on it whining I really gotta go its an emergency (this dude is 34 years old by the way)

I just walk out and go back to the table all freaked out. I'm telling my date that I can't stand him and she needs to just go to the bar and get it weighed out for him (he only wanted a gram) Before she can get up we start hearing mikey "Screaming/yelling/moaning AAAAAAHHHH MAN"

He comes out sweating and I'm like dude whats wrong with you, and he's like nothing my stomach hurt tommy. my date looks at me and says "tommy??" (my name isn't tommy at all)

Anyways I tell him to go wait in his car and while she weighs it out and I will bring it to him. We pull up to his car and I get out and try to hop in his car but he can't even hear my opening the door cause he's blasting daft punks "up all night to get lucky" I knock on his window and he freaks out. I open the door take the money from him and give him the stuff, he rolls down the car window and shouts to my girl "bye Briahnna thanks!!!!" (her name is Brenna)

Anyways we drive off and that was the end of that. It goes to show you how excess drug use plus being a tard can really be one of the worst combinations ever.

I haven't hung out or seen the dude in over a year now, his personality really started to change once he got into meth. He started attending gay orgies, he became obsessed with breaking bad, he would only listen to the same 3 albums, daft punk, lady gaga , a madonna album.

Even another time when I was hanging with that girl and we were just in bed watching a movie, he just randomly showed up at my door knocking looking like he was going to kill himself. I couldn't take his neediness.
    I would say creating this thread would be in your personal top 5 most embarrassing moments.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Lol, i'd be pretty mad.
    Lol, i'd be pretty mad.

I was mad and embarrassed simitulously. Whats weird is he's such a stupid head junky and his family aren't like that at all, bunch of nice intelligent people.
    I would say creating this thread would be in your personal top 5 most embarrassing moments.

Nah not even close bro
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    gay breaking bad daft punk and meth
    damn
    and all at the same time
    gay breaking bad daft punk and meth
    damn
    and all at the same time

Those things tend to all go together in the meth circuits it seems. That and getting fucked in the gobble gobble
    Nah not even close bro
    Then it must suck to be you.
    Then it must suck to be you.

Quiet you, you sound like my daughters mom with her ridiculous childish taunts, I bet you're nothing but a red faced mid-westerner who never indulgences in scientific curiosities, you've probably never even owned a suit in your life.
    crazy mike Houston
    hahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahhahaahahahahahahsahahahah
    crazy mike Houston
    I bet you've never indulgences in a scientific curiosity in your life, dark rodent, you red-faced motherfucker

hahahahahahahah jesus Bill Krozby, you are something else

Quiet you, you sound like my daughters mom with her ridiculous childish taunts, I bet you're nothing but a red faced mid-westerner who never indulgences in scientific curiosities, you've probably never even owned a suit in your life.

Do i qualify for the Bill Krozby's club of enlightened gentlemen?

I own two suits.
    I have a degree in STEM.(Associates in EE, fuck the police)
    My interests are, physics, chemistry, astronomy, information technology, philosophy, history and little girls.
    I have been known to dine at fancy places.
    I have been known to drink some literature while i read the finest cognac.

And i am sure i can think of more pretentious little factoids to smack in the face of all you plebs.
    I pissed my pants on a 5th grade field trip, we were camping and I decided that for the entire 3 days I was not going to use the bathrooms there since i never used them at school. I lasted one night but in the morning I pissed my pants while we were fossil hunting, which sucked, because I really wanted to go fossil hunting. My teacher was super chill about it and nobody else found out since I kinda walked away from the other kids, she just took me back to the cabins and had me change and whatnot. Really have no idea how nobody knew that I pissed my pants.
    Do i qualify for the Bill Krozby's club of enlightened gentlemen?

I own two suits.
    I have a degree in STEM.(Associates in EE, fuck the police)
    My interests are, physics, chemistry, astronomy, information technology, philosophy, history and little girls.
    I have been known to dine at fancy places.
    I have been known to drink some literature while i read the finest cognac.

And i am sure i can think of more pretentious little factoids to smack in the face of all you plebs.

10/10 but still would not bang

speaking of enlightened gentleman I saw oplus on tc last night for the first time. He's quite the strapping young lad if I do say so myself.
    I pissed my pants on a 5th grade field trip, we were camping and I decided that for the entire 3 days I was not going to use the bathrooms there since i never used them at school. I lasted one night but in the morning I pissed my pants while we were fossil hunting, which sucked, because I really wanted to go fossil hunting. My teacher was super chill about it and nobody else found out since I kinda walked away from the other kids, she just took me back to the cabins and had me change and whatnot. Really have no idea how nobody knew that I pissed my pants.

That's terrible but I can picture it all in my head. The closest thing that happened to me like that (haven't thought about it in years until your post) was in 5th grade at a camping trip this girl and I both sat down on cactus on a hike and everyone laughed and had to go change our clothes.

On the same camping trip which was a whole 2 and a half days Ryan foster started crying and Cody carries austrailian dad jumped out of his bed in the cabin wearing nothing but bikini briefs. And was like whats wrong son??! And ryan foster said *sniffle* " I miss my mom......"

Cody's dad said "well write her a letter and I will mail it to her"

And then Cody said "aaaawww you gonnnaa crryy!?"

and Ryan started crying even more...

Those camping field trips...
    Only went on a camping trip with school once but that was like highschool and we snuck out our tents at night to get high, that was pretty cool. Also, talk about school. I remember when i was in 8th grade there was a really cute 11yo girl(8th grade is different in Holland) and i asked her if i could feel her pussy, she was like sure, so i did. It was pretty hot.
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Well you know we've all had them, so ITT we post them, should be pretty lulzy.

Well anyways, I used to date this girl for awhile who was my weed girl, my stupid fat friend wanted to by some off her and had been bugging me for days about it, but it was never convenient. Her and I were having some tai food at this place, when he text me asking for some bud. I tell her it's him again, and she like oh okay just tell him to meet up here. (we were going to a show downtown right after so It wasn't convenient to meet anywhere else before hand.

I'm feeling kinda reluctant because he can really act like a bozo in public sometimes. Not just drunk obnoxious, but just down right bizarre because he's a meth head and a klonopin/ghb addict, and extremely gay. (I've known him for years before he started getting like this, so at the time I was still kinda his friend)

I tell him to meet us at a certain time so we can finish up eating. But low and behold he's already in the area and just comes in looking like a slob wearing bilabong swim trunks over a pair of sweat pants, and looks all greasy and gross like he's been up for days and hasn't showered. He's like hey whats man! And just comes and sits right down next to us… I play it kewl and I'm like hate doing alright mikey? He's all slurry is words like hes on a ton of benzo's and its very disturbing.

Hes like omg im so hungry right now I havent eaten in 2 days, and orders some food even tho we are already almost done, and I tell him that, but my friend says "Bill Krozby its alright lets just chill and have another brew or 2 before we go to the show , we aren't in that much of a rush. Anyways he's like sweating buckets while eating some spicy curry looking likes he's going to throw up or something. I pound two shiners while we are waiting cause im gettin really annoyed by him talking about "drama n stuff" that happened with the guys he does meth with and the fact that he's putting out such privy details about his drug use to my date who isn't like that at all.

I go to take a piss, reluctant to leave him with the girl, but i do cause i really gotta go. I'm washing my hands and then he just barges in slamming the door open and starts trying to open the stall but its locked cause someone is in there. He starts pounding on it whining I really gotta go its an emergency (this dude is 34 years old by the way)

I just walk out and go back to the table all freaked out. I'm telling my date that I can't stand him and she needs to just go to the bar and get it weighed out for him (he only wanted a gram) Before she can get up we start hearing mikey "Screaming/yelling/moaning AAAAAAHHHH MAN"

He comes out sweating and I'm like dude whats wrong with you, and he's like nothing my stomach hurt tommy. my date looks at me and says "tommy??" (my name isn't tommy at all)

Anyways I tell him to go wait in his car and while she weighs it out and I will bring it to him. We pull up to his car and I get out and try to hop in his car but he can't even hear my opening the door cause he's blasting daft punks "up all night to get lucky" I knock on his window and he freaks out. I open the door take the money from him and give him the stuff, he rolls down the car window and shouts to my girl "bye Briahnna thanks!!!!" (her name is Brenna)

Anyways we drive off and that was the end of that. It goes to show you how excess drug use plus being a tard can really be one of the worst combinations ever.

I haven't hung out or seen the dude in over a year now, his personality really started to change once he got into meth. He started attending gay orgies, he became obsessed with breaking bad, he would only listen to the same 3 albums, daft punk, lady gaga , a madonna album.

Even another time when I was hanging with that girl and we were just in bed watching a movie, he just randomly showed up at my door knocking looking like he was going to kill himself. I couldn't take his neediness.

remember when you died lol
    Kafka sweaty
    When I was a child in ballet class, I sat on a table and it collapsed, and everyone stared at me. It’s haunted me because ballerinas are meant to be graceful. Probably tons of other clumsy incidents I was always falling in front of people. The time I threw a brick at a girl’s head, I was on roller skates and threw it so hard I fell backwards on them. Once fell down the stairs in roller skates and was fine until I picked up the phone too fast and gave myself a black eye.

I was on a diet, and on the first day of 6th form during assembly I fainted. Not just once, I fainted again and fell on the old lady helping me out. The head of year joked that it was nerves and people laughed.
    Kafka sweaty
    There’s a video of me falling off a skateboard no one’s gonna see but it’s funny because you can just hear me calling for help and dogs barking.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    I spilled beans all over myself while watching cars 2 in theatres and a black kid yelled "this nigga eating beans" and everyone laughed
Jump to Top