User Controls

they white man llove to smoke mariwana

bling bling Dark Matter
    tha blac man lov to cultivate itt
    Originally posted by bling bling tha blac man lov to cultivate itt

I know you're angry about Pakistani and others taking over Britain. yet remember "The sun never sets in Britain" under Victoria's rule. They should do a serious film on her. about her beliefs in the Black Occult and basing her attacks on innocent civilians in places like India for personal gains. this is bad Karma coming back at england. You are suffering from your ancestors doings.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I know you're angry about Pakistani and others taking over Britain. yet remember "The sun never sets in Britain" under Victoria's rule. They should do a serious film on her. about her beliefs in the Black Occult and basing her attacks on innocent civilians in places like India for personal gains. this is bad Karma coming back at england. You are suffering from your ancestors doings.

It's actually "The sun never sets on the British Empire" but ok.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    how is attack wen they love us huh
    bling bling Dark Matter
    all sikhs team up wif us alway againts paki
    sikh's are bro tier nigga
    The white man loves cotton too

Its almost like black people just always try to keep white people happy. That is so nice of them :)
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I represent Queens though I was raised outta Brooklyn.
    Originally posted by mmQ I represent Queens though I was raised outta Brooklyn.

You ever see any irish gangsters? I like those guys. They are pretty chill except that they exact their "protection" fee in potatoes and it is really fucking over Mr. O'Learys potato stand.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Fuck Mr. O'Leary anyway guy couldn't make a proper loaded baked potato if his life depended on it. Cringe potatoes from that guy.
    But is is a really nice guy tho. Maybe his potatoes are cringe tier but he is just trying to make a living dude. Do you know how many potatoes protection costs? Like 7 maybe. Thats a lot of potatoes dude.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'm sure he's a nice guy but if you're gonna sell pots for a living you should do it right. His are fucking wrinkly and overcooked, every time. I won't stand for it.
    The international erb
    This is how other nations are keeping whitey and other Americans down.. they know it makes people stupid happy and so the legalization of Marijuana is leaving this nation to be overtaken by globalization while people in places like California and Colorado go into their retarded weed stooper.

Enjoy I say while it's all taken away
    infinityshock Black Hole

stfu nigger
    bling bling Dark Matter
    the elecric man took awey my mariwnanas :*(
    bling bling Dark Matter
    peeenis plzzzzz

Post last edited by bling bling at 2017-04-07T20:12:18.955968+00:00
    ~~some nigga smoke smoke some nigga drank drank~~
    bling bling Dark Matter
    u smoke shitbar