User Controls

the joke thread

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    in this thread you tell jokes, preferably ones you wrote but even ones you didn't are cool I guess

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ZpcxV14UrU
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    if I wanted to kill myself, I'd jump off your ego and land on your iq
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    derpadew
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby

unisex bathrooms were common in san Francisco for years and it was the liberals who freaked out because it might lead to rape (which a man could walk into a woman's bathroom and do it anyways). now they want to reverse that?

the platform of Alex Jones is he platforms from moment to moment. there is no "platform". it's just what is wrong with establishments who always pull the topic of the day in their favor for power and to push their agenda. fuck all establishments which always end up making a small elective group gain the higher ground. it's supposed to be about spread the wealth equally.

Dumb fucking cunts!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 unisex bathrooms were common in san Francisco for years and it was the liberals who freaked out because it might lead to rape (which a man could walk into a woman's bathroom and do it anyways). now they want to reverse that?

Can you actually substantiate this claim?
    Why did all the kids at Sandy Hook fail their classes?

The walls had more brains than they did
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher Why did all the kids at Sandy Hook fail their classes?

The walls had more brains than they did

HEYOOOOOO!
    What's better than winning silver in the special olympics?

Winning gold in the special olympics.

What's better than winning gold in the special olympics?

Not being retarded
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon What's better than winning silver in the special olympics?

Winning gold in the special olympics.

What's better than winning gold in the special olympics?

Not being retarded

vaughney
    a frog goes into a bank and hops over to the teller. He notices her name tag, which say "Patricia Whack".

He says "Miss Whack, I want a $30,000 loan to take a vacation. "

Patty looks at the frog in disbelief ans says "Um, sure... uh, what's your name... sir?"

"Kermit Jagger" the frog says"My dad's Mick."

Patty explains that she'll need something from him as collateral, and the frog produces a small, bright pink porcelain elephant and hands it her.

Confused, she says she has to consult with her boss, and goes in the back. She finds the manager and she's like "Bob, you won't believe me but there's a frog out there, called Kermit Jagger. He wants to borrow $30,000 and he wants to use this as collateral", showing him the pink elephant, "I mean what the hell is this?"

The bank manager looks at her and says "It's a knick-knack, Patty Whack. Give the frog a loan, his old man's a Rolling Stone."
    What do Pink Floyd and Dale Earnhardt have in common?

Their last big hit was the wall
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher What do Pink Floyd and Dale Earnhardt have in common?

Their last big hit was the wall

Top heh
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Top heh

Bottom hoh.

A billionaire, a Russian spy and a sexual predator walk into a bar. The bartender says: What can i get you Mr President?
    Who is this Rorschach guy and why does he paint so many pictures of my parents fighting?
    Scared man, hungry man, Latvian man walk into a bar.

Is same man.

Bar is gulag.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Scared man, hungry man, Latvian man walk into a bar.

Is same man.

Bar is gulag.

That was so stupid, i lol'd IRL.
    Yo momma's so classless, she could be a Marxist Utopia.
    Know why Polish airlines only fill half of an airplane for each flight?
    Poles on the right half of the plane are unstable.
    So I was going down on my grandma the other night, and I tasted horse semen.
    I stopped for a second and thought to myself: is this how she died?
Jump to Top