User Controls

What do you use ChatGPT for?

Kafka sweaty

Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    You're gonna get old, just face it and accept it. Being vain and trying to desperately cling onto your youth never works out, you'll look like a deformed circus act full of plastic and Botox.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    But to answer your question I use Chat GPT to write fetish erotica to jack off to
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    Kafka sweaty
    Ghost Black Hole
    writing a bunch of stuff, random generation content "generate 7 random animals that are found in africa and give them each a random missing limb and sad backstory" sometimes I write replies to people here using the AI cuz I cant be arsed to actually write it myself,

ideas, business ideas creative type stuff it's like a free person to bounce ideas off of and less retarded than most people I know.

Boiler plate code, answers to questions "HOW DO I MAKE AI"

ALso DAN jailbreak mode I like to use that for writing detailed rape fanfiction or politically charged incitement of violence

GIVE ME IDEAS FOR HOW TO MAKE MY OWN DIGIMON FOR REAL

malware...
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol why blank out two lines of code that just searches for pdfs

grep -ril \.pdf, no code required
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by Rape Monster You're gonna get old, just face it and accept it. Being vain and trying to desperately cling onto your youth never works out, you'll look like a deformed circus act full of plastic and Botox.

Im sort of like this too or trying to stay young by fucking teenage girls to make me feel young again. the act of sex with someone suepr immature can be fun no?
    Kafka sweaty
    Sighs it's generic.

trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    I use it to write offensive songs and jokes about various subjects, it's uptight tho so I have to word it correctly
    Kafka sweaty
    Kafka sweaty
    I thought I was going to have to marry an author to get bedtime stories at night.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    girls using gbt be like

while guys are likwe

frala Avant garde shartist
    Lmfao
    lockedin Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    Ghost Black Hole
    I am gonna make a separate thread but who wants to join my pirate crew

Originally posted by lockedin i don't use it because i don't want to participate in or contribute to dystopian technology

Whats ur address ill come take you out now.

how do I start a swashbuckling pirate crew

lockedin Tuskegee Airman
    Ghost Black Hole
    you live at the saddledome? that sounds lit, heard the groundwater there was all fucked from DOMTAR creosote spill and it would cost like 1 billion to clean up
    lockedin Tuskegee Airman
    Ghost Black Hole
    what are polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons

Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) are a group of chemicals that are composed of two or more fused aromatic rings. They are produced through the incomplete burning of fossil fuels, such as coal, oil, and gas, as well as through the burning of organic matter, such as wood and tobacco. PAHs are also found in crude oil and are used as a base in the production of a variety of industrial and consumer products.

PAHs are classified as a hazardous substance due to their potential to cause cancer, mutagenicity, and other harmful effects on human health and the environment. The most toxic PAHs are those that contain a large number of aromatic rings, such as benzo[a]pyrene.

PAHs are commonly found in the environment, including in air, water, soil, and food. They are also commonly found in products such as creosote, tar, asphalt, and coal tar. PAHs can persist in the environment for a long time, and their accumulation in soil and water can result in long-term exposure to communities living in contaminated areas.

To minimize exposure to PAHs, it is important to follow guidelines for safe handling and disposal of PAH-containing products, and to minimize exposure to sources of PAHs, such as air pollution and contaminated food. Additionally, exposure to PAHs can be reduced by adopting lifestyle practices such as avoiding tobacco smoke and eating a healthy, balanced diet.

does only tobacco smoke produce PAHs? what about cannabis smoke?

Yes, both tobacco and cannabis smoke can produce polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs). PAHs are formed when organic matter, including tobacco and cannabis, is burned at high temperatures. When tobacco and cannabis are burned, they release a complex mixture of chemicals into the air, including PAHs.

Cannabis smoke has been found to contain similar levels of PAHs as tobacco smoke. In fact, some studies have suggested that the levels of PAHs in cannabis smoke may be higher than those in tobacco smoke
Jump to Top