User Controls

chaos in a pizza hut

One of my fears is being stoned and having something this occur while i'm there.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=bj0PV2bjCyY

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Disrespecting the triangles. Rude
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I'd walk up to the counter, place an order and act like nothing is happening. My worst fear is waking up without any tech or tendies and it happens every day, life is a living hell, fucking KILL ME
    She literally looks like shes on welfare talking shit to people actually with a job .
    this was in my related videos. Fuck i'd party with her, she loooks like shes down for some zech and zendies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoyBCt7HCVA
    CALL THE LAWN AN ORDA YOU GOING TA JAAAIL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk7K8VcUZzo
    infinityshock Black Hole
    niggers.
    Originally posted by infinityshock niggers.

wigger!
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump CALL THE LAWN AN ORDA YOU GOING TA JAAAIL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk7K8VcUZzo

followup
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Cashheroussidehowbowda
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 wigger!

being a nigger isnt about the color of their skin...its the content of their character.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    y there jus sum lil niggas chillin der like nufin goin on shm hmslol
    Originally posted by infinityshock being a nigger isnt about the color of their skin…its the content of their character.

Agreed. It's a term meaning ignorant apparently. that one I can accept. though the origins has to do with Negra or Negro; meaning black or dark while ignorant southerners; not being able to pronounce it right; so it came out Nigger. but it's still considered derogatory to blacks when white people say it to them. as if they are less.

Outside of that I would love to call a bunch of White people or even Asians a bunch of fucking ignorant Niggers :| I'll stick to Wigger for now
    i like my videos
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump i like my videos

the crackhead white woman?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Agreed. It's a term meaning ignorant apparently. that one I can accept. though the origins has to do with Negra or Negro; meaning black or dark while ignorant southerners; not being able to pronounce it right; so it came out Nigger. but it's still considered derogatory to blacks when white people say it to them. as if they are less.

Outside of that I would love to call a bunch of White people or even Asians a bunch of fucking ignorant Niggers :| I'll stick to Wigger for now

no word compares to 'nigger'...it has a definition unique unto itself.

a few months ago me and some other white guy were standing in the middle of rush hour traffic, both of our trucks stopped, calling each other niggers. I'm sure it's on the internet somewhere....I saw someone holding their phone up directed towards us.
    Originally posted by infinityshock no word compares to 'nigger'…it has a definition unique unto itself.

a few months ago me and some other white guy were standing in the middle of rush hour traffic, both of our trucks stopped, calling each other niggers. I'm sure it's on the internet somewhere….I saw someone holding their phone up directed towards us.

I don't care..It's not OK unless you're black
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I don't care..It's not OK unless you're black

I identify as black on Fridays.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I don't care..It's not OK unless you're black

no one cares what you care about, you nigger loving nigger.

get back into the ovens before the SS find out you escaped...
    Originally posted by Dargo I identify as black on Fridays.

Everyone identifies as black on Fridays. We're all black on Fridays. It's the only way to getdown and into the soul train line.

Jump to Top