User Controls

Bill Krozby has been on my mind lately. Hope he's alright. Rip

Just paying my respects to my dear friend.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    OP wwas part of the hit squad guilt be a bitch
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    He's better off than us, stressing and paying bills and shit, dealing with dumbasses, etc.

No one can bother you about shit if you're dead
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Rape Monster He's better off than us, stressing and paying bills and shit, dealing with dumbasses, etc.

No one can bother you about shit if you're dead

Untrue. Spirits still get stressed.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Yeah sometimes I get sad about schploo and Bill Krozby but then I remember they grabbed the bus before even COVID became a thing.. lucky fuckers got to die living in a slightly less retarded world.

If you kill yourself now you can't avoid having have witnessed retard society which you would think after that was over we would be offing ourselves in droves knowing they can and will clamp down on everything and your neighbors will turn you in

I already kinda suspected that though so it was more confirming what I believe which just makes me depressed, not suicidal.

But I can see the same things, mentality that killed them infecting all my friends who are all slowly going insane and it's not even the drugs it's not a OH THEM DRUGS because if you knew these people before they died they had lives that were more than just drugs

Not like they were 9-5 with three kids working a career with a loving wife and vehicle kinda life but still more than just shooting junk in a dark alley which people can't seem to imagine anyone's life as being anything but one of those scenarios

Fuck suicide it's gay but so is life and being Alive
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by WellHung Untrue. Spirits still get stressed.

you should kill yourself so we can make more jokes about you
    Bradley Black Hole
    My dogs don't go to heaven but my niggas live forever.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost Yeah sometimes I get sad about schploo and Bill Krozby but then I remember they grabbed the bus before even COVID became a thing.. lucky fuckers got to die living in a slightly less retarded world.

If you kill yourself now you can't avoid having have witnessed retard society which you would think after that was over we would be offing ourselves in droves knowing they can and will clamp down on everything and your neighbors will turn you in

I already kinda suspected that though so it was more confirming what I believe which just makes me depressed, not suicidal.

But I can see the same things, mentality that killed them infecting all my friends who are all slowly going insane and it's not even the drugs it's not a OH THEM DRUGS because if you knew these people before they died they had lives that were more than just drugs

Not like they were 9-5 with three kids working a career with a loving wife and vehicle kinda life but still more than just shooting junk in a dark alley which people can't seem to imagine anyone's life as being anything but one of those scenarios

Fuck suicide it's gay but so is life and being Alive

What the fuck. How do you know exactly how I feel
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    sounds like something mark311 would have said
    WellHung Black Hole
    Whimpy Whimpers¿
    Originally posted by mmQ sounds like something mark311 would have said

He was a skater boy, he said see ya later boy
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    We love April La Vern
    Long live ape
    Incessant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley What the fuck. How do you know exactly how I feel

Because you all grew up influenced by the teachings of older men on a bbs called totse, zoklet, or your mom. Yano?
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by Incessant older men
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Juicefox/colloquial as well needs to rest the fuck in peace

I think about sploo too often. He's such a cautionary tale for a myriad of reasons. Rosh became a hairless brainfried cross dressor too.

I masturbated like 3 days ago. I'm a pretty hard person to kill but I can definitely destroy myself IN SPIRIT which I've done a good job attempting. I need to open my soul more. This sucks
    Im debating doing one of the ayahuasca ceremonies at a church nearby so i can gape my soul and watch my spirit soar
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Never had the pleasure of interacting with him but read a lot when I was just lurking.

Question is, do they have slam pigs in afterlife?
Jump to Top