User Controls

Extracting Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride From White Actifed Pills

methman Yung Blood
    Regarding my post :

https://niggasin.space/thread/79027

I am trying to extract pseudoephedrine hydrochloride from white actifed pills, the Active Ingredients in these pills are: "pseudoephedrine hydrochloride (60 mg), triprolidine hydrochloride (2.5 mg), lactose monohydrate, maize starch, povidone, magnesium stearate"

Tried some of the old extraction methods but and got almost nothing, solvents here have different names "what is called painter naphtha here is kind of oily, smells more like gasoline/kerosene, and there is "Paint Thinner" which is different, not oily with a very lite smell of gasoline/kerosene and it is clear liquid"

After reading more about different solvents names "names are different where i live" and the pills ingredients' solubility, i tried this first:

1 - 24 "60 MG" pills grinded into powder.
    2 - added what we call here "Paint Thinner" to the pill powder in a jar, shaked and let sit in the jar with lid on until solids at the bottom with now cloudy paint thinner.
    3 - Filytered the cloudy paint thinner into a pyrex dish leaving the solids at the bottom, repeated the second step, filytered again leaving the solids at the bottom.
    4 - Evaporated the cloudy paint thinner until almost gone.
    5 - Scrapped the remainings and washed with acetone, was left with white little shiny crystalline looking powder (not all of it looks shiny) with a weight of 0.28 gm.

Testing:

- The white shiny looking powder in water, Ph level 6 - 6.5
    - Soluble in water.
    - Insoluble in Acetone.
    - Not very soluble or almost Insoluble in toluene.
    - Almost soluble in Xylene.

Today i tried again, same steps but this time i used Ethanol instead of that "Paint Thinner", filytered twice until Ethanol was almost clear, evapourated, scrapped the remainings and washed twice with Acetone, was left with white powder with a weight of 0.19 gm which has a Bitter Taste.

Testing:

- The white powder in water has Ph level 6
    - Very Soluble in water.
    - Insoluble in Acetone.
    - Insoluble in toluene.
    - Almost Insoluble in Xylene.
    - Very soluble in Isopropyl Alcohol
    - Bitter taste

I didn't try the other solvent yet "what they call here naphtha which smells more like gasoline/kerosene", will post tomorrow about the results after doing it, any comments or suggestions are more than welcome (really need help here).
    the methman prophecies
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    just crush them aup and use the crusehd up pills the fuck nigga i aint trying to do chemistry and learn gravity filtyer hot cold PULL IT OUT IT HURTS PUT IT BACK IN IT STINKS
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    methman Yung Blood
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood just crush them aup and use the crusehd up pills the fuck nigga i aint trying to do chemistry and learn gravity filtyer hot cold PULL IT OUT IT HURTS PUT IT BACK IN IT STINKS

Can you please explain what do you mean "filtyer hot cold"? you saying crush pills and use as is, this is impossible.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    You are an idiot bro.

Theres 100 easier ways to get meth.

Tor/onion...hookers..take a cab to a 'homeless' area and buy a dude a g to get u an ounce. The shit is so cheap here and so saturated you can basically go outside and cook up the dirt to get a hit.

Jesus christ or just go to a crooked doctor and ask for fucking desoxyn or vyvanse.

Trying to make a usable product from pills is fucking stupid. Your better off doing a p2p with fucking chicken feed.

Or you could be a real geenioos and take a car battery and use jumper cables to electrify a screen and spray raid on it and wait for your meth crystals to grow (lol 🤣)

or another good one i heard in jail was take a fireplace cleaning log and put it in like a cooler and cover it in..i think it was bleach or some other retarded shit..and let it sit in ur closet for a week or some shit and it turns to meth.

Oh god i used to love hearing these stories in jail id laugh my ass off so hard and actually hope these people went home and tried thesd jank methods then shot up some bleach/electrified raid mixture rofl

You sound about as smart as them.

There are other ways to source ephedrine use ur brain padawan
    methman Yung Blood
    Originally posted by RIPtotse You are an idiot bro.

Theres 100 easier ways to get meth.

Tor/onion…hookers..take a cab to a 'homeless' area and buy a dude a g to get u an ounce. The shit is so cheap here and so saturated you can basically go outside and cook up the dirt to get a hit.

Jesus christ or just go to a crooked doctor and ask for fucking desoxyn or vyvanse.

There are other ways to source ephedrine use ur brain padawan

Maybe but not here where i live, also there is no pure methamphetamine here, try buying some and you will end with meth-iso crystals or just pure isopropylbenzylamine.

These specific pills are the only way to get pseudo from pills here and lots of people were using them, other pills have pseudo + Acetaminophen/paracetamol, etc in them.
Jump to Top