User Controls

First Nano Scale RP_I Methamphetamine attempt

methman Yung Blood
    This will be my first attempt after reading alot about nano scale, will be using a 7up or beer bottle attached to a 5 meters long hose with a balloon on the end as a reaction vessel "bottle placed in warm sand", please correct me if there is anything wrong.

For Extracting Pseudo i will crush the pills, soak in toluene, shake and let set for 12 hours until toluene is clear, siphon toluene into a Pyrex dish and place on electric plate until the toluene is almost evaporated, let dry and scrape the powder using a razor blade.

Ratios i will be using.

1.5 gm E
    1.5 gm iodine resublimed pearls (Lab Grade)
    1 gm RP (Lab Grade)

thanks all in advance
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    blaster master victim of incest
    methman Yung Blood
    Hello again :)

After letting my pill powder soaked in toluene sit in jar with lid over night i siphoned the toluene into a Pyrex dish and evaporated most of it, i got nothing, really don't know what is wrong here, i am working with Actifed pills "Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 60 mg, Triprolidine Hydrochloride 2.5 mg"
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Yah hence why no one does this shit anymore when pablo has a fucking basement full of crystals the size of your arm.
    methman Yung Blood
    Originally posted by blaster master From what I've heard the pills in the US are very difficult to get E from since like 2004. They change the gaak formula often too, so that if someone was to find a work around, it won't work for long.

We are not in the US here, well, after searching i found 2 methods which might work, this one

hxxps://erowid.org/archive/rhodium/chemistry/pseudo.xtract.straight-e.html

and this one

hxxps://thevespiary.org/talk/index.php?topic=13394.msg54152410#msg54152410

still having some problems, Tetrachloroethylene is not sold anymore, also, most stuff needed have different names here, we don't have anything called "VM&P Naptha" but we do have paint naphtha which is sold in small bottles, etc, and that's what i have access to at the moment (Isopropyl Alcohol, lacquer thinner, Xylene, toluene, ethanol, paint thinner)

I really wonder if this can be done another way or any alternatives for the solvents needed.

Thank you all
    Originally posted by methman We are not in the US here, well, after searching i found 2 methods which might work, this one

hxxps://erowid.org/archive/rhodium/chemistry/pseudo.xtract.straight-e.html

and this one

hxxps://thevespiary.org/talk/index.php?topic=13394.msg54152410#msg54152410

still having some problems, Tetrachloroethylene is not sold anymore, also, most stuff needed have different names here, we don't have anything called "VM&P Naptha" but we do have paint naphtha which is sold in small bottles, etc, and that's what i have access to at the moment (Isopropyl Alcohol, lacquer thinner, Xylene, toluene, ethanol, paint thinner)

I really wonder if this can be done another way or any alternatives for the solvents needed.

Thank you all

Wot country?
    methman Yung Blood
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Wot country?

Well, what i meant is that we have here naphtha which smells more like gasoline/kerosene, and there is "Paint Thinner" which is different with a very lite smell of gasoline/kerosene and it is clear liquid, different names here where i live "Middle East", need to know if there are any alternatives or if i can just use these.
    Purchasing meth is probably like 98% easier.

I dont do meff but it doesnt seem like its worth it anymore since the pills have been [and are constantly being] changed
    methman Yung Blood
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Purchasing meth is probably like 98% easier.

I dont do meff but it doesnt seem like its worth it anymore since the pills have been [and are constantly being] changed

Lots of people here still doing it, btw these Actifed pills here "Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 60 mg, Triprolidine Hydrochloride 2.5 mg" are the same, not changed since the 90's
    methman Yung Blood
    I tried something, here:

1 - 24 "60 MG" pills grinded into powder.
    2 - added what we call here "Paint Thinner" to the pill powder in a jar, shaked and let sit in the jar with lid on until solids at the bottom with now cloudy paint thinner.
    3 - enhancemented the cloudy paint thinner into a pyrex dish leaving the solids at the bottom, repeated the second step, enhancemented again leaving the solids at the bottom.
    4 - Evapourated the cloudy paint thinner until almost gone.
    5 - Scrapped the remainings and washed with acetone, was left with white little shiny crystalline looking powder (not all of it looks shiny) with a weight of 0.28 gm.

Testing:

- The white shiny looking powder in water, Ph level 6 - 6.5
    - Soluble in water.
    - Insoluble in Acetone.
    - Not very soluble or almost Insoluble in toluene.
    - Almost soluble in Xylene.

Any comments about the extracted powder are more than welcome about , i will try again using the other solvent "what they call here naphtha which smells more like gasoline/kerosene", will post again about the results.
    Elbow Yung Blood
    Originally posted by methman I tried something, here:

2 - added what we call here "Paint Thinner" to the pill powder in a jar, shaked and let sit in the jar with lid on until solids at the bottom with now cloudy paint thinner.
    3 - enhancemented the cloudy paint thinner into a pyrex dish leaving the solids at the bottom, repeated the second step, enhancemented again leaving the solids at the bottom.
    5 - Scrapped the remainings and washed with acetone, was left with white little shiny crystalline looking powder (not all of it looks shiny) with a weight of 0.28 gm.

Testing:

- Soluble in water.
    - Insoluble in Acetone.

Any comments about the extracted powder are more than welcome about , i will try again using the other solvent "what they call here naphtha which smells more like gasoline/kerosene", will post again about the results.

microcrystalline cellulose honk
    methman Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Elbow microcrystalline cellulose honk

The Active Ingredients in these actifed white pills are: "pseudoephedrine hydrochloride (60 mg), triprolidine hydrochloride (2.5 mg), lactose monohydrate, maize starch, povidone, magnesium stearate"
    methman Yung Blood
    Originally posted by methman I tried something, here:

Testing:

- Soluble in water.
    - Insoluble in Acetone.

Originally posted by blaster master taste it, is it bitter?

Tried again today, same steps but this time i used Ethanol instead of that "Paint Thinner", enhancemented twice until Ethanol was almost clear, evapourated, scrapped the remainings and washed twice with Acetone, was left with white powder with a weight of 0.19 gm which has a Bitter Taste.

Testing:

- The white powder in water has Ph level 6
    - Very Soluble in water.
    - Insoluble in Acetone.
    - Insoluble in toluene.
    - Almost Insoluble in Xylene.
    - Very soluble in Isopropyl Alcohol
    - Bitter taste

Any comments are more than welcome, i didn't try the other solvent yet "what they call here naphtha which smells more like gasoline/kerosene", will post tomorrow about the results after doing it.

Thanks all
    methman Yung Blood
    Hi again, i did it but the results really confused me, first i extracted the Pseudo by soaking pills in methanol "3 methanol pulls" evaporated then acetone wash, left with white powder "60% yield" tastes very bitter even after drinking some water, well, here is what i did:

2 gm E
    2 gm iodine "Resublimed pearls" (Lab Grade)
    1 gm RP (Lab Grade)

First added E then I in a 250 ml Erlenmeyer flask then slowly added RP then 1/2 ml dH2O, no reaction, another 1 ml dH2O, still no reaction, added another 1 ml dH2O then it started reacting and boiling after starting generating white smoke i attached my 5 meters long hose with a balloon on the end, reaction going well then stopped, waited a little then put the flask on a hot plate for seconds making it go again then off the hot plate until reaction stop then on hot plate again, going like that for 1 hour or so then let cool for about 15 minutes.

Hose removed and flask smells like S*** still have some white smoke, waited then added some dH2o, shaked then filytered now i have a jar with a yellow honey looking liquid with Ph = 2/2.5

Added some NaOH solution, swirl, until Ph is 14, then added toluene, gave it a good shake then let rest for almost 30 minutes, now jar has 3 layers, toluene on top, water at bottom and a thin white middle layer with bubbles and stuff, pulled the toluene upper layer using a syringe.

Now i had another jar with toluene, gassed using H2So4 + NaCl, was left with white powder that burn with black smoke, nothing, please correct me if there is anything wrong.

Thank you all in advance
Jump to Top