User Controls

THE GREAT COLD SNAP OF 2022

Friday here it's supposed to be a low of 14F (-10C) with a high of 32F according to Alexa. FUCKING BRRRRRR.

If it does get down to that I'll be waiting till daylight before driving in to work...I've slid down an overpass before and it's not fun.
    Ghost Black Hole
    -50c coming towards my hometown in the frozen hell

wowzers, time to break out the hot soup and crusty bread my man.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Ya it's gonna be 62F here and everyone preparing
    Originally posted by Bradley Ya it's gonna be 62F here and everyone preparing

Pussy Floridians.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Its supposed to be like zero here and snow
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Lows in the negatives...coming soon to a theater near u.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Ya I'm gonna go swimming instead
    Originally posted by Bradley Ya I'm gonna go swimming instead

You don't know how to swim, Bradley. You panic when you get in the water.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I'm extremely good at swimming because the YMCA offered very low cost swimming lessons to single parents for their kids if they were members, so my mom would swim laps after work and I would learn to swim with a small group of children and a lifeguard.

I'm extremely proficient at swimming, not fast or anything, but I can swim very long distances in fairly cold water (the lakes in Wisconsin never get all that warm, especially lake Michigan) and I grew up literally between Lake Michigan and the Milwaukee River, you retarded fuck.

I also fish for a hobby and pervasively steal kayaks and boats as the Co President of a pirate fleet. Of course I know how to swim.

Also I never panic because I know how to float and conserve energy even in the deepest of water, the dead of night and the Perfect Storm.

Keep a job? Now I know I can't do dat.
    Bradley Black Hole
    WellHung u had so much potential and just turned into a flabby old man who lives on a flabby old farm, growing colder, more isolated, and older.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung You don't know how to swim, Bradley. You panic when you get in the water.

It aint your fault that your daddy was a bitch and you take after your father.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Friday here it's supposed to be a low of 14F (-10C) with a high of 32F according to Alexa. FUCKING BRRRRRR.

If it does get down to that I'll be waiting till daylight before driving in to work…I've slid down an overpass before and it's not fun.

so finally you get to utilize your synthetic engine oil and anti-freeze to the max.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny so finally you get to utilize your synthetic engine oil and anti-freeze to the max.

As I told you and demonstrated to you with the last 20yr records...we have temperatures below freezing EVERY YEAR.

You are once again ...DISMISSED
    It's hard for me to obtain the right type of conventional oil, these days... so I go with a synthetic blend.
    Fuck a filthy nigger, lads? 👍🤟🤙
    It's a compelling point.
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny so finally you get to utilize your synthetic engine oil and anti-freeze to the max.

lol vinny hoarding bits of info for later use.
    Originally posted by jerryb lol vinny hoarding bits of info for later use.

And even then to support my argument not his
    Originally posted by jerryb lol vinny hoarding bits of info for later use.

asians have good memories.
Jump to Top