User Controls

I'm thinking a horrific Idea

What if someone, say like bling bling, placed a lot of lube on a hand held taser with the activator switch on the side, and forced it in deep to his colon while the button kept arcing but not making contact to his inside so he wouldn't be shocked and then the pressure forced him to flatulate a fierce and elongated fart.

Wow!
    Please PM all erotic ideas to infinityshock to be added to his book.

Thank you.
    Originally posted by Dargo Please PM all erotic ideas to infinityshock to be added to his book.

Thank you.

Actually I'm sorry, blingbling.. I should of tested concept out on infinityshock instead.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 What if someone, say like bling bling, placed a lot of lube on a hand held taser with the activator switch on the side, and forced it in deep to his colon while the button kept arcing but not making contact to his inside so he wouldn't be shocked and then the pressure forced him to flatulate a fierce and elongated fart.

Wow!

Originally posted by Dargo Please PM all erotic ideas to infinityshock to be added to his book.

Thank you.

been there. done that. no t-shirt because the idea sucked and totally didnt work out as planned
    me 2, ur mum.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Make it a 1 Mega Watt laser and burn holes in your colon.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Actually I'm sorry, blingbling.. I should of tested concept out on infinityshock instead.

too late. your mom went there first
    Originally posted by infinityshock too late. your mom went there first

Jump to Top