User Controls

GenitalMaster99

Balloon Man African Astronaut
    What if he took your genitals?
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    is that the one from the infomercial
    Bradley Black Hole
    Like how did he take it? Anally? Or like removing it from me?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Id say, "hey, Mantak Chia??! How the H did you sneak into my bedroom??"

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    posting in a shit thread

He just tears off your genitals and absconds with them
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    well as long as someone's enjoying them
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bradley well as long as someone's enjoying them

Nobody said anything about enjoyment
    Bradley Black Hole
    Why else would he be stealing my weiner unless it's for enjoyment?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bradley Why else would he be stealing my weiner unless it's for enjoyment?

Maybe someone held a gun to their head and said if you don't steal that guys Weiner I will kill your entire family. You wouldn't do it for enjoyment at that point, in my opinion, humble as it is.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Would you think the man who is forced to steal some guys weiner so his family doesn't get killed (by the person holding a gun to his head??? which doesn't make sense but ok) and after he successfully peals the man's penis and satiates the gun wielding penis extortionist mastermind, he goes back to his regular life and one day while he's cutting up hot dogs for his child he feels a desire to cut off another penis.

But not for the evil mastermind this time, but for himself.

WHAT U FINK MMM Qs?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I can't take you seriously when you spell the word 'peels' as 'peals.'
    Bradley Black Hole
    sorry it was very very late
    Originally posted by Bradley Would you think the man who is forced to steal some guys weiner so his family doesn't get killed (by the person holding a gun to his head??? which doesn't make sense but ok) and after he successfully peals the man's penis and satiates the gun wielding penis extortionist mastermind, he goes back to his regular life and one day while he's cutting up hot dogs for his child he feels a desire to cut off another penis.

But not for the evil mastermind this time, but for himself.

WHAT U FINK MMM Qs?

And he starts buying hotdog buns at the store, but no hotdogs.
    Originally posted by Bradley Why else would he be stealing my weiner unless it's for enjoyment?

A social experiment.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    show me ur genitals ur genitals show me ur genitals ur genatalia
    Jenny_Talia

An old DH profile of mine.
    Genital maestro 69
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by mmQ Maybe someone held a gun to their head and said if you don't steal that guys Weiner I will kill your entire family. You wouldn't do it for enjoyment at that point, in my opinion, humble as it is.

ys weiner capitalized
    Wei nert?
Jump to Top