User Controls

Poll: Should Balloon Man kill himself?

Balloon Man's Suicide Topical Discussion Thread

Bradley Black Hole
    Folks he recently discussed his impending suicide and that he had access to firearms.

ITT we provide different perspectives and discuss potential dates and alternatives.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Balloon Man I think I'll blow my brains out in the next few months. Idk why. I don't feel like doing it at all right now. I just feel like I felt my brainwave shift last night. I think I am going to blow.my brains out in 2-3 months. My swings have been getting more extreme. I'll get rid of my firearms ASAP I think and try to survive it but it will probably be more painful than ever.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I think he'll kill himself by intentionally driving his vehicle at a high rate of speed intro or off of something and die instantly.
    Bradley Black Hole
    On or around Feb 10 to Feb 13, 2023
    Ghost Black Hole
    What the fuck is a balloon man
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Is this something related to balloon boy?

It's hard to answer the question without knowing his personal circumstances.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Is this something related to balloon boy?

Ya same guy
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    Bump
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    tropical suicide
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    blunt force impact from a coconut
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    He lives in cali if times get tough u could just say ur homeless and get free food/money
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Originally posted by RIPtotse He lives in cali if times get tough u could just say ur homeless and get free food/money

Hell there's half his problem, if I was forced to live in CA I'd probably blow my brains out too.

Seriously if he really has mental problems he needs to seek professional help. Half the niggas on here will encourage him to do it and provide different methods.
    Bradley Black Hole
    This is the professional help we give him. Follow what the polled audience wants. Like who wants to be a millionaire?
    Bradley Black Hole
    If 4 people who know you say hey don't lol yourself and 0 said do it. Don't!

But if you do three proceeding days valentine's day I will win
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley This is the professional help we give him. Follow what the polled audience wants. Like who wants to be a millionaire?

I don't know Bradley, seems this place doesn't have a good record helping people. Haven't a few member offed themselves.
    We need to keep him away from pins and high altitudes.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by jerryb I don't know Bradley, seems this place doesn't have a good record helping people. Haven't a few member offed themselves.

Yeah about fifteen. We have an extremely high rate of suicide. We could do something about it but as long as we have ANY new blood coming in it doesn't really matter.

As previously discussed, we have Three High Priests of the Triangulia. As I am the third I feel as though I can speak on this.

You are in the temple of the screaming election. Our temple like most Old Gods requires sacrifice and he seems to have a very strong taste for young drug addicts.

Roshambo, Ghost and myself have been considered and attempted forced entry but the Great Polygod has chosen others to call into service.

The most notable being Saint Bill Krozby and Malice.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley Yeah about fifteen. We have an extremely high rate of suicide. We could do something about it but as long as we have ANY new blood coming in it doesn't really matter.

As previously discussed, we have Three High Priests of the Triangulia. As I am the third I feel as though I can speak on this.

You are in the temple of the screaming election. Our temple like most Old Gods requires sacrifice and he seems to have a very strong taste for young drug addicts.

Roshambo, Ghost and myself have been considered and attempted forced entry but the Great Polygod has chosen others to call into service.

The most notable being Saint Bill Krozby and Malice.

You killed Bill Krozbyy
    Ghost Black Hole
    You aren't the nothing of nothing MURDERER
Jump to Top