User Controls

I remember the first abandoned house I explored...

And it was the creepiest one, it was REALLY old and decayed, the floor in one of the bedrooms was collapsed completely and was a big hole in the floor. Interestingly, none of the windows were smashed. All had was my 2.0MP phone to photograph with. Unfortunatly the pictures are now lost, but I went back there a 2nd time like month later, and a couch cushion in the room where I went in (like the only place you actually can go in, and that still has the only remaining level floor), had been moved...100% sure. Also, I shit you not, I believe I saw a tripwire in there too. Another thing, this storage building or whatever out back had some magazines from 2008(?), this was in October 2012, and it was definatly abandoned for decades. I told myself I'd never go back there again, but maybe I will one last time to film/photograph it fast cause I got balls and its interesting, and its not out in the middle nowhere, but I'm not going inside...
    infinityshock Black Hole
    i wish i still had photos of the first abandoned house i explored...

croatia.

several stories high...completely missing the roof, and an entire wall from either a bomb or artillery shell.
    Lithium Yung Blood
    Gay.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Cool. I like UrbEx, just wish we had more abandoned buildings around here. Also, lol, i saw a couple Russian guys exploring an abandoned building on youtube once. And there was this fucking guy that came out of nowhere wielding a knife, and he was all like: Yeah cyka blyat, this is my building I'LL FUCKING STAB YOU! So one of the explorer guys drew his pistol and told him to back the fuck off. So he did, i mean, i probably would too, the knife guy was lucky the guy with the pistol didn't shoot him as soon as he saw the knife.
    I was the knife guy
    Originally posted by Sophie Cool. I like UrbEx, just wish we had more abandoned buildings around here. Also, lol, i saw a couple Russian guys exploring an abandoned building on youtube once.

Yeah, have you seen the crazy Russians who do those height stunts? They climb to the top of skyscrapers and such without any support. Talk about some crazy shit.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Actor but I'm not going inside…

Uhhhh yeah, you are. Thank you.
    nuh-uh, i'll just put tne camera up to the windows. Unless you gimme like 5 bux.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Why wouldn't you go inside? Find a ghost man!
    A ghost would be cool...but I could become one if I go in LoL.
    My friends explored my burned out crack shack looking for me, they found me in a dark alley huddled over a blue screen looking at niggas in space, huffing xylene from a skippy jar, high on shrooms, nutmeg, ZBZ, DPH, weed, drunk and smoking a cigar. There I was , should I get them to write up an account of what it was like?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Even better! Become the ghost that haunts the abandoned house. We'll all come to visit you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Dargo Yeah, have you seen the crazy Russians who do those height stunts? They climb to the top of skyscrapers and such without any support. Talk about some crazy shit.

There was a girl that died doing that a couple years ago, she fell off the top trying to make a selfie. Lol, what a waste, she was pretty too.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Sophie There was a girl that died doing that a couple years ago, she fell off the top trying to make a selfie. Lol, what a waste, she was pretty too.

Video?
    Originally posted by mmQ Even better! Become the ghost that haunts the abandoned house. We'll all come to visit you.

gimme 5 bux
    The phone broke you derpadew
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Actor gimme 5 bux

If I do you have to use mobile TC app and film the house live.
    I'll honestly try.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump The phone broke you derpadew

Maybe it had a really good break protection thingy! Huh?? HUH??!!!

I'm sorry I just like to watch accidental deaths.
    burn the place down/.;
Jump to Top