User Controls

LegumeMaater, master of legumes

Balloon Man African Astronaut
    What if he took your legumes?
    Master*
    Instigator Space Nigga
    I'd shank him.
    Originally posted by Balloon Man What if he took your legumes?

I'd go to Aldi and buy more.
    Instigator Space Nigga
    I've got edamme beans in reserve :smug:
    I think I'll have me some baked beans on toast for me tea t'neet.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    What kind of legumes do you enjoy?
    Creature From The Blue Legume
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    I was expecting a thread about legume discussion but it's just a gay word play :(

can we talk about beans tho

Originally posted by Balloon Man What kind of legumes do you enjoy?

soybeans but dont eat it!
    baked beans have been a lifelong passion of mine. Not sure what actual beans they use but whatever they are the tomato sauce puts them to bed like a mother lovingly puts her small child to bed.
    Ghost Black Hole
    My dad likes to remind me of a time when I was happy getting baked eating baked beans

like okay yeah killing yourself isn't morally right but I don't think remembering eating a slightly humorous wordplay is gonna give me any more will to be alive than I have currently

which no parent wants to hear LOL then don't have kids smh entitlement at its finest
    If I was about to kill myself and someone brought me a plate of beans on toast, I'd postpone killing myself until I'd cleaned the plate.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Nah HE REMINDED ME OF A TIME I ATE BEANS???? My dad is weird lol

one time a junkie stole my ps2 so my dad said ALRIGHT FUCK THIS and took me to every crack dealer in the neighborhood and said YOU SEE THIS CHILD WELL YOUR CUSTOMER STOLE THIS CHILDS NINTENDO AND IF YOU CONTINUE TO SELL DRUGS TO SUCH A MAN THAN YOU LOST MY BUSINESS SIR!

and T Dawg said "Ayo man his fucking NINTENDO DAWG? Dats fucked yo fuck dat nigga"

The guy that stole from me hung himself a week later from not being able to score drugs anywhere
    slide22 African Astronaut
    are chick peas legumes? because they're healthy as fuck
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by slide22 are chick peas legumes? because they're healthy as fuck

Yeah I think so

I once worked for a big time seed distributor in the west coast, I picked a few things up in my years in the industry.
    All the money is in soy

Originally posted by The Self Taught Man Well I grew weed and half the food I ate came out of the sacred grounds of the crackshack, how the fuck is putting a seed in the ground and eating the fruits strange?., what fucking planet are you from Lanny?.

Here on earth we eat plants and to get the plants someone has to put the seeds in the ground you nigger. If it wasn't for us seed men there would not be a drop of liquor on the face of the earth.

When the world ends you are so fucked man.

Read some threads on flora and fauna I have been growing/harvesting my own food for years, even when i was homeless.

fuckiing industrialized chumps yall is.
    If chickpeas were nuts they'd be macadamia nuts.
    slide22 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson If chickpeas were nuts they'd be macadamia nuts.

I think they're Garbonzo beans arent they?
    Originally posted by slide22 I think they're Garbonzo beans arent they?

I'm saying they would be macadamia nuts IF they were nuts...they are the macadamia of the bean world...
Jump to Top