User Controls

For the first time in my life I was caught shoplifting.

Bradley Black Hole
    Not by spectral though.

folks I just had an icky feeling, ngl. So I loaded up on a bunch of fishing eqipment, drawing equipment, you know some electronics, i had to get me a pair of slides, i aint gonna lie, we had the spare battery banks, we was kinda feelin right

then I noticed I was being followed by Spectral, Ofc I dind't grab a shopping cart, so that's one less diversionary measure away from me as I"m holding all this shit in a basket lol!

I dind't think I was gonna get tailed by two LPs within three minutes of entering they store, but I feel limke (THEY MIGHT HAVE RECOGNIZED THE ONLY WHITE BOY lol)

Haha

haha

so ofc, I'm BradleyBigBAgsB right haha, so I can't actualyl dump everything I'm in possession of like without undoing my shirt, and taking my belyt off and going through a hoola hoop mid air type shit and one again I cannot stress this enough, I live in a community over 100,000+ that's 94% hispanic, 74% cuban, the second largest int he US :|

Hahahaha but you know me i DON'T GIVE A FUCK haha

so i dumped everything and what really gottem hot was i just tried to walk out while holding my cell to my ear.

I got about 2 blocks away, the train station i was gonna flee on is 5 blocks away, this black police office walks up to me and says "What happened at the walmart?"

and I said I"m poor and trying to steal my daughter art supplies

he said "Did you open any of the merchandise?"

'No sir"

Why are you doing this?"

'I'm a real ass nigga from the 414, sir."

Go home

"is that it? really?"

Go home.

THANKS!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Every time I have every shoplifted I ALWAYS leave while having a fake phone call going. Its probably a dead giveaway but I never got caught that way.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    https://voca.ro/1cVZ2yprcgXO
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'd have asked the officer yeah what DID happen at Walmart? What is CONSTANTLY happening at Walmart even right now as you talk to me? Maybe a shooting? Maybe some 600 lb girl in her underwear is driving around in a motorized scooter shoving steaks and ostrich up her ass? Maybe you should go back there and do your job and stop pestering me.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    1. Buy the desired items.
    2. Get the receipt.
    3. Steal everything on receipt and bring receipt.
    4. Return one set of items for full refund with receipt.
    5. Keep second set of items.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Spectral would have ran after you like the T-1000 from Terminator 2
    Originally posted by Rape Monster Spectral would have ran after you like the T-1000 from Terminator 2

I've chased shoplifters up to two miles. Ended up in one's living room one time, with the bag of fresh loot just laying there on the living room floor.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ I've chased shoplifters up to two miles. Ended up in one's living room one time, with the bag of fresh loot just laying there on the living room floor.

I would've accidentally burned you alive in my oven if you came into my house trying to protect some worthless merchandise.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ I've chased shoplifters up to two miles. Ended up in one's living room one time, with the bag of fresh loot just laying there on the living room floor.

Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ I would've accidentally burned you alive in my oven if you came into my house trying to protect some worthless merchandise.

dude you would've outrun him by that time he would've been a 50 year old man running after a 25 year old man lol
    Bradley Black Hole
    logic says the 100 year old will be slower than the 50 year old than than the 25 year old than the 15 year old (You maximize speed between 14-16)
    Bradley Black Hole
    Vinny's only 4 feet tall but he often outruns the fastest 2-6 year olds.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bradley dude you would've outrun him by that time he would've been a 50 year old man running after a 25 year old man lol

PERCHANCE. But I may have also considered intentionally letting him keep up just so he chased me into my own home where I could then have my way with him.
    Originally posted by mmQ I would've accidentally burned you alive in my oven if you came into my house trying to protect some worthless merchandise.

I had to leave the loot laying there and backed out, but not before telling the guy I had his number.
    Bradley Black Hole
    what would you have done to this Mr Lahey lookin ass nigga trying to thwart your entrepreneurial come up

My firend who died in Feburary that i got all sad about & I had a mr lahey/randy relationship except we never lived togfether because I hate living with other men.

Especially fags.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ I had to leave the loot laying there and backed out, but not before telling the guy I had his number.

GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

So you didn't take his booty but you made sure to get his number when you 'backed out' of there?

lol that's so gay
    Incessant African Astronaut
    Yikes

what about that time you had your hands tied behind your backmand ankles tucked behind your head.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny what about that time you had your hands tied behind your backmand ankles tucked behind your head.

You don't scare
    Every time I've shoplifted I've always given a store employee the value of the goods in cash so as to secure my safe getaway. 100% success rate so far.
Jump to Top