User Controls

Soon, I'll be a 27 year old virgin

Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    U mirin brah?
    Are you just ugly as shit or what's the problem
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Oh, yeah, I'm definitely ugly. I mean, why else would I have gotten rejected by the only girl I ever liked? That, and I am generally uninterested in women. Their looks don't do anything for me. I need substance. For me, behavior and personality is very important. Most women's behavior/personality/looks (even if they look good) are not what I'm looking for. I think I'll be a wizard in the coming years due to these factors (being ugly and not finding the right person).
    slide22 African Astronaut
    I'v noticed women today (and guys) are far more self-important than they were in my youth 30 plus years back.

There were some cute chubby or thick women back in my 20s that I found attractive and they usually were more meek. but suddenly "Fat Shaming, And be proud of who you are" had given Fat women (like far greater on the mass indext than the 1980s had) given fat women too much attitude. now you can't help but point out "not only are you full of yourself but you're also full of fat too"

and guys looking puffy. like they put some weird shit in your food at school or something. I figured it has to be school food because it was a way to dose you guys up with some real estrogen chemicals without you noticing it.

I'm not pulling a page from Crazy Alex Jones but be honest, he has a point and it's been a concern for a long time.

also the new far-left in charge of public schools and teaching white kids they're devils.

Nancy Pelosi speech about her nephew "Coming to her and saying "I wish I had copper tone skin like my mexican friend" and Nancy saying this with so much pride. and her saying she wished he had darker skin too. Not loving the child for being what God made the child.

it was her fantasy and clearly a twisted story or vignette she made up.

crazy fucking bitch
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Their looks don't do anything for me. I need substance. For me, behavior and personality is very important. Most women's behavior/personality/looks (even if they look good) are not what I'm looking for.

Copium.
    Originally posted by slide22 I'v noticed women today (and guys) are far more self-important than they were in my youth 30 plus years back.

damn nigga how old are you? Also what's your original handle everyone changed their names I don't know who tf any of you are any more.
    Bradley Black Hole
    lol at the fattest member of our community criticizing modern society's general obesity.

how did you spin this to be about race? or the Democratic party's politics?

You're a fucking weird retard wozny.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Fox damn nigga how old are you? Also what's your original handle everyone changed their names I don't know who tf any of you are any more.

he's 67, that's Quick Mix Ready.

Do you remember me ph0x
    Bradley Black Hole
    cuz i remember u
    Originally posted by slide22 I'v noticed women today (and guys)
    Nancy Pelosi speech about her nephew "Coming to her and saying "I wish I had copper tone skin like my mexican friend" and Nancy saying this with so much pride. and her saying she wished he had darker skin too. Not loving the child for being what God made the child.

it was her fantasy and clearly a twisted story or vignette she made up.

crazy fucking bitch

Do you have an alibi for October 28, 2022?
    Originally posted by Bradley cuz i remember u

That's a different fox lol. I was Gray Fox, you know the Zodiac Killer? My wife lost a foot to frost bite? I'm posting this from the public library in bumfuck alaska right now.

No for real it was Fox Paws before
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    how big is your dick
    Dude can't even interact with a woman socially how is she ever going to see his dick?
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Fox That's a different fox lol. I was Gray Fox, you know the Zodiac Killer? My wife lost a foot to frost bite? I'm posting this from the public library in bumfuck alaska right now.

No for real it was Fox Paws before

YOu mean ArmsMerchant?
    ArmsMerchant is fear announced
    Bradley Black Hole
    I'm happy your back, I thought you died of old age.
    Originally posted by Bradley lol at the fattest member of our community criticizing modern society's general obesity.

how did you spin this to be about race? or the Democratic party's politics?

You're a fucking weird retard wozny.

I'm not that fat. I just need to lose gut fat but my neck is swollen from the meds. it affects the lymph nodes. I'm more muscular than fat. just a fat muscle guy. I used to be very healthy by my later teens and 20s (skinny in my early teen years and a bit unhealthy)

Yes, I do have room to point out that many guys (though I also see a surge in dudes hitting the gym as well as females Now) that guys not just overweight but puffy. like soft woman quality is an epidemic in men in this country. and women have got a lot fatter. not chunky. Just grossly fat.

I'm pushing 60. this happens to men. it takes over twice the effort at the gym for a person over 50 than it is for a 20-year-olds. We lose muscle mass much faster. atrophy caused by Sarcopenia is a part of aging (Age-related atrophy)
    Bradley Black Hole
    Lol @ I'm not that fat, I just need to lose my belly, and my neck fat, and the fat in my ass, and thighs, it's the lymphnodes and my thyroid, and the medicine, c'mon wozny

Let's see some photos of you when you were fit.

I know many old people that are in great shape. My roommate is in perfect shape, cuz he works, he isn't a taxi for mcdonalds like u, he goes to a spice fatory and grinds different chemicals into seasonings, he comes back smelling weird as fuck, tired, and he's in great shape, your age, worked every day in his life, doesn't take medication, cuz he's a winner.
    Bradley Black Hole
    lazy ass mufucker, not even retirement age livin that retired life sine 2012 when u met Gigi.
    Originally posted by Bradley Lol @ I'm not that fat, I just need to lose my belly, and my neck fat, and the fat in my ass, and thighs, it's the lymphnodes and my thyroid, and the medicine, c'mon wozny

Let's see some photos of you when you were fit.

I know many old people that are in great shape. My roommate is in perfect shape, cuz he works, he isn't a taxi for mcdonalds like u, he goes to a spice fatory and grinds different chemicals into seasonings, he comes back smelling weird as fuck, tired, and he's in great shape, your age, worked every day in his life, doesn't take medication, cuz he's a winner.

I have muscular legs and glutes. not as much as they used to be but they're far from being fat or flabby.
    You're just a shit-talking delusional cunt.
Jump to Top