User Controls

Wouldn't be cool to own a diamond mine in bangladesh?

Or an actual GOLD mine?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    diamonds are worthless
    that why i says goldmine.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Shitfucker that why i says goldmine.

that would be nice. just dont let any niggers do the actual mining.

they literally stick gold up their asses and try to sneak it out without reporting it. in africa the niggers make their nigger slave-children mine naked, allegedly so they dont get too hot, but its really because they dont want them sneaking out precious metals or stones in their clothing. soooo...they cram it up their asses. true story.
    Originally posted by infinityshock that would be nice. just dont let any Of The Next Race to Dominate do the actual mining.

they literally stick gold up their asses and try to sneak it out without reporting it. in africa the The Next Race to Dominate make their The Next Race to Dominate slave-children mine naked, allegedly so they don't get too hot, but its really because they don't want them sneaking out precious metals or stones in their clothing. soooo…they cram it up their asses. true story.

Why not just cut a hole in your arm with velcro amd makeup around it and shove a bunch in there.. it's inert.. except the rusty ore around it.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Why not just cut a hole in your arm with velcro amd makeup around it and shove a bunch in there.. it's inert.. except the rusty ore around it.

theyre niggers...they dont have much talent when it comes to self-induced surgical procedures.
    Originally posted by infinityshock theyre Next Race to Dominate…they dont have much talent when it comes to self-induced surgical procedures.

They probably invented it when Africa was a lush place full of resources..they evolved like Asians and Europeans possibly at an earlier stage and perhaps afterwards. It is a known fact that they're are mechanized toys and trinkets in Egypt thousands of years ago. amazing stuff. with gears and water and weight pulleys and such. thousands of years later the Germanic tribes invented the clock. but some would say the Chinese or Mongolian people were the first. Why didn't they take off in production, because they felt only royal people were intended to have these and not the common people. they felt the common people could not afford such luxuries since they took skill of their science of the day and felt there might not be time to tinker. but this could of led to an evolution in technology at a much earlier time. it plays well into another thousand years of Catholic Dark ages to keep knowledge from common people. 2000 years or so we lost to technology advancement because of this.
    Bangladesh sucks, don't try. I invested in a mineral extraction operation in Bangladesh, unless you're willing to go in and personally set up the relevant operations and either monitor themselves (or leave someone to run the day to day who isn't Bangladeshi).

The locals have a criminal mentality and will rip you off. 6 months later, assets will inexplicably be "broken" and in need of replacement because Kerpal #64 decided to sell a Siemens control module to a Chinese company on a nearby EPZ. Then you have to deal with the local authorities, who probably got a 15% cut from the theft anyway, and go through an opaque bureaucracy to try to get anything resolved... And you probably won't actually have anything resolved.

And if you do manage to hire a non-Bengali, good luck flipping a profit unless you are running an absolutely massive operation, because you have to pay them enough to where they don't consider fucking you over.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 im a multi-generational inbred nigger with the intelligence capacity of an old shoe but still enjoy having well endowed niggers plow my asshole like they did back in the day when we were better known as 'farm equipment'

im still working on figuring out how to work this keyboard and internets thingy.

that makes sense.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by infinityshock theyre niggers…they dont have much talent when it comes to self-induced surgical procedures.

neither do you, you fucking worm
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock diamonds are worthless

They could be. Obviously they're not. Don't patronize the diamond community.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    You got gold teeth? I ain't mad at ya, i own every gold mine in South Africa, thanks baby you made me a billion. Plus i own a building, for each one of my children's children. That's the shit. Snort coke in the whip, Miss USA suckin' my dick. Yeah, what! Fuck the law, ‘cause real jail is for suckas. I go to country club prison you dumb motherfuckers.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    BABY BABY
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by cerakote BABY BABY

Capitalism is who i pray to fuck the state of the world. Money talks, so what i gotta' say to your girls? I don't pay 'em to fuck 'em, i pay 'em to LEAVE.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by cerakote neither do you, you fucking worm

considering the multitude of successful surgical procedures I've preformed on myself...and others...false.

now ban yourself before you get lanny in trouble. you're not allowed on the internets until you're 13.
    I want a phosphorus mine
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ They could be. Obviously they're not. Don't patronize the diamond community.

I dont.

the only jedielry I've ever bought had no diamonds in it
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I want a phosphorus mine

Originally posted by infinityshock theyre niggers…they dont have much talent when it comes to self-induced surgical procedures.

Originally posted by infinityshock considering the multitude of successful surgical procedures I've preformed on myself…and others…false.

now ban yourself before you get lanny in trouble. you're not allowed on the internets until you're 13.

epic
Jump to Top