User Controls

wuts ur faverit kind of fish

brandon Yung Blood
    ok so like anyways ok so hey everybody wuts ur faverit now were gonna do wuts ur faverit kind of fish???

pick 1 then tell ur ansers

anser 1 the lion fish- lives 13,000 feet below see level 2 about 200 feet and usally in the warmer sees

anser 3 salmon usally found in the see in alaska cus they like cold and about 50 meeters deep to about see level

anser 4 the grouper fish lives in the see. it lives 500 feet 2 about 100 feet n it eats other fish as well as crayfish.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    The ones that biuoluminesce, like Lantern Fish etc.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    probably "the phish" the band
    brandon Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby probably "the phish" the band

i herd that u suck :o:o:o:o
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by brandon ok so like anyways ok so hey everybody wuts ur faverit now were gonna do wuts ur faverit kind of fish???

anser 1 the lion fish- lives 13,000 feet below see level 2 about 200 feet and usally in the warmer sees

anser 3 salmon usally found in the see in alaska cus they like cold and about 50 meeters deep to about see level

anser 4 the grouper fish lives in the see. it lives 500 feet 2 about 100 feet n it eats other fish as well as crayfish.

all really great fish
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by brandon i herd that u suck :o:o:o:o

pretty sure you're a liar
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by brandon ok so like anyways ok so hey everybody wuts ur faverit now were gonna do wuts ur faverit kind of fish???

no it doesnt. i shot one a few months ago and it wasnt any deeper than about 30 or 40 feet
    brandon Yung Blood
    oh tipical idiot :o:o:o:o:o welcim 2 my thred now go away
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by brandon oh tipical idiot :o:o:o:o:o welcim 2 my thred now go away

...said the idiot that has clearly demonstrated he has no clue what the fuck hes posting about...
    Simple Cod fish in beer batter and flour with beer vinegar with a side order of fries you brits call chips.
    brandon Yung Blood
    Originally posted by infinityshock …said the idiot that has clearly demonstrated he has no clue what the fuck hes posting about…

anser or get out. this is a poll and u r runining it so u need 2 anser or u just r 2 stupid 2 no wut 1 2 choose. im chosing the 2nd 1
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by brandon anser or get out. this is a poll and u r runining it so u need 2 anser or u just r 2 stupid 2 no wut 1 2 choose. im chosing the 2nd 1

you want to know my favorite fish: you.
    bill the cats getting fuckin pwnd
    Fish in tacos are also my favorite.. no gay reference probably. Really Fish tacos, zesty sauce, some coldslaw inside and a little grated cheese will do the job.

Rubio's time!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic bill the cats getting fuckin pwnd

youre hallucinating all across the board...
    It was custom to let dough rise at a campground and go fishing, bring back fresh catch, scale and clean it and bake the rolls fresh for the fish.. it's good eating.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    brandon ura absoloute salmon
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 It was custom to let dough rise at a campground and go fishing, bring back fresh catch, scale and clean it and bake the rolls fresh for the fish.. it's good eating.

that sounds nice
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by bling bling brandon ura absoloute salmon

Originally posted by bling bling brandon ura absoloute salmon

Originally posted by cerakote

Jump to Top