User Controls

What would happen if NIS got a fuckton of new members?

Lets make it happen. We could make some munee.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I wold kill myself on tinychat.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I've been making controversial comments on reddit and spamming the link

Post last edited by greenplastic at 2017-02-23T01:46:28.389955+00:00
    blackcalculator?
    Originally posted by Shitfucker blackcalculator?

you know it

HOW THE FUCK DO I POST THE GODDAMN IMAGE JESUS CHRIST

Post last edited by greenplastic at 2017-02-23T01:45:06.734080+00:00
    cerakote African Astronaut
    altposting would cancerify the site if new members happened along
    zongo

[img } http://i.imgur.com/NfWeJ8b.png [/img }

eplace } with ]

Post last edited by SCronaldo_J_Trump at 2017-02-23T02:28:43.122756+00:00
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I wold kill myself on tinychat.

thats almost exactly what i was going to say
    Originally posted by Shitfucker Lets make it happen. We could make some munee.

LETS NUKE THE WHITE HOUSE!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Then Lanny would become more powerful, and thusly, would become more arrogant, more assuming, more sure of himself. Just look at zok. I was on zoklet at a time when there wasn't even six members, before the ToTsunami migration happened, and zok was a really cool guy, never had a problem with him, friendly, just liked to talk about his tiger fish and shit, laid back, conversational. And then all of a sudden he had hundreds of members, and in a relatively short period of time it all went to his head. He became too big for his britches. At the end, he had actually convinced himself that his shit didn't stink, he'd become obnoxious, self-serving, unfair, judgemental, condescending, aloof. Not a nice guy. He'd come from a lowly reg on the Internets, the kind of guy that it would be cool to chat with, to a self-professed king of his own making, strutting around as if he had royal blood or something. It was a fascinating thing to witness. You almost had to feel sad for the guy, because I even remember him saying a couple of times that he "never wanted any of you here." And I'm sure Lanny wouldn't be any different than what happened to zok. He would grow in power, begin to feel out his capabilities, start stretching his authority... it wouldn't be long before he'd have become a monster, too. A monster that would need to be put down, for its own good, if not for anything else.
    ^basically he'd be an even fatter faggot, eating pasta and recruiting gay mods

and we'd call them "the funch bunch 2.0"
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Then Lanny would become more powerful, and thusly, would become more arrogant, more assuming, more sure of himself. Just look at zok. I was on zoklet at a time when there wasn't even six members, before the ToTsunami migration happened, and zok was a really cool guy, never had a problem with him, friendly, just liked to talk about his tiger fish and shit, laid back, conversational. And then all of a sudden he had hundreds of members, and in a relatively short period of time it all went to his head. He became too big for his britches. At the end, he had actually convinced himself that his shit didn't stink, he'd become obnoxious, self-serving, unfair, judgemental, condescending, aloof. Not a nice guy. He'd come from a lowly reg on the Internets, the kind of guy that it would be cool to chat with, to a self-professed king of his own making, strutting around as if he had royal blood or something. It was a fascinating thing to witness. You almost had to feel sad for the guy, because I even remember him saying a couple of times that he "never wanted any of you here." And I'm sure Lanny wouldn't be any different than what happened to zok. He would grow in power, begin to feel out his capabilities, start stretching his authority… it wouldn't be long before he'd have become a monster, too. A monster that would need to be put down, for its own good, if not for anything else.

zok was always a pantywaist faggot
    Lanny is a retard why is the report button the same size as thank and quote. it should be a little white ! icron on the bluebar where the #post and timestamp is. DERPADEW!!!!

I'll do it myself if I have to. its a real eyesore.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The final straw was when we were in #totse SlashNet one night, and o_RLY and a few other regs were in there, and he turns to me and says, "Drink a single cup of my warm piss and I will give you complete control of Zoklet". And as I said, there were several witnesses right there watching this. Just the previous night, he had been anxious about one of his tiger fish starting to die. He had asked me for help. I gave him some pointers on how to save its life, and he did what I said, and the fish ended up living. He thanked me for the help and was glad his fish was alive. There was no animosity. It just suddenly appeared that next night, when he had peers to fawn over him in attendance. So, I told him to go fuck himself, that I'd never drink a cup of his warm piss, ever. Then he said that if I really loved Totse, I would drink it, and that piss was actually clean and not harmful at all healthwise. Again, I told him to go fuck himself, and I promised him he would pay for his arrogance. And then just a few weeks later he was writing his TTFN.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The final straw was when we were in #totse SlashNet one night, and o_RLY and a few other regs were in there, and he turns to me and says, "Drink a single cup of my warm piss and I will give you complete control of Zoklet". And as I said, there were several witnesses right there watching this. Just the previous night, he had been anxious about one of his tiger fish starting to die. He had asked me for help. I gave him some pointers on how to save its life, and he did what I said, and the fish ended up living. He thanked me for the help and was glad his fish was alive. There was no animosity. It just suddenly appeared that next night, when he had peers to fawn over him in attendance. So, I told him to go fuck himself, that I'd never drink a cup of his warm piss, ever. Then he said that if I really loved Totse, I would drink it, and that piss was actually clean and not harmful at all healthwise. Again, I told him to go fuck himself, and I promised him he would pay for his arrogance. And then just a few weeks later he was writing his TTFN.

fascinating. tell us more lore
    Originally posted by greenplastic fascinating. tell us more lore

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0OtkV9ltgoG
    *skips over all the spectral posts*

Also 19 upvotes, not bad.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Originally posted by greenplastic you know it

HOW THE FUCK DO I POST THE GODDAMN IMAGE JESUS CHRIST

Post last edited by greenplastic at 2017-02-23T01:45:06.734080+00:00

I guess I'm not the only retard who can't post pics.
    And fuck your "brackets" they don't work[fuck you]
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by greenplastic fascinating. tell us more lore

The cup of warm piss was a real incident as far as i'm aware. I still chuckle at that one.
Jump to Top