User Controls

New Banner: Nigra Solar System

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Where is the fried chicken wing and purple drank? You are missing 2 very important astral bodies in the Nigga-verse.
    I was gonna include a chicken leg at the end but it was between it and the crack pipe because two oblong objects would be too much imo. So I chose crack pipe
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon I was gonna include a chicken leg at the end but it was between it and the crack pipe because two oblong objects would be too much imo. So I chose crack pipe

Looks more like a meth pipe to me
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol, there's a difference?
    Originally posted by aldra lol, there's a difference?

I thought there was but there may not be

The few times I've smoked crack it was out of a weed bowl with cigarette ash in it
    this is not tech and tendie approved.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher Looks more like a meth pipe to me

it looks like a retarded q-bert
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The stem of the tech pipe should be thinner and longer not short and fat like that.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher Looks more like a meth pipe to me

this
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by aldra lol, there's a difference?

Yep, you melt meth in the glass dick, a crack pipe is more like a glass straw with some steel wool inside to hold the crack between it.
    Originally posted by Sophie Yep, you melt meth in the glass dick, a crack pipe is more like a glass straw with some steel wool inside to hold the crack between it.

crack pipes look kind of like a kazoo

they have a bowl sticking perpendicular to the stem around 2/3 of the way down it and its super narrow

but yeah the glass tube and steel wool thing works well
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon

Hey Capt... is the bong supposed to represent the transparent UFO that steals energy from our sun to fuel itself? that UFO story has been going around for a while. reminded me of it.
    I'm so out of touch with the "Y generation" crackheads. I can't keep up with your drug chattery.

The MOON PERSONs (aka the Indigo children) hopefully will stay addicted to technology and not substance abuse. Yet Hollywood has decided to make Cocaine use a cool thing. Betas S1E3 there it is .. the coke mirror. they went from being a silly sitcom to a modern day Melrose Place.

I need to ketchup on the episodes though.. I didn't know they came out in 2011. I don't watch TV but watch my new Amazon Prime.

Originally posted by Totse 2001 I'm so out of touch with the "Y generation" crackheads. I can't keep up with your drug chattery.

The MOON PERSONs (aka the Indigo children) hopefully will stay addicted to technology and not substance abuse. Yet Hollywood has decided to make Cocaine use a cool thing. Betas S1E3 there it is .. the coke mirror. they went from being a silly sitcom to a modern day Melrose Place.

I need to ketchup on the episodes though.. I didn't know they came out in 2011. I don't watch TV but watch my new Amazon Prime.

tfw addicted to both technology and substance abuse
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by cerakote tfw addicted to both technology and substance abuse

Originally posted by Sophie

Yay I'm in the club now.
    also lenny pliss
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Hey Capt… is the bong supposed to represent the transparent UFO that steals energy from our sun to fuel itself? that UFO story has been going around for a while. reminded me of it.

Holy shit I didn't see this comment until now and I honestly thought nobody would get it.
    http://solarlove.org/giant-ufos-stealing-solar-power-sun/
Jump to Top