User Controls

Poll: Been in a fist fight BITCH

Have you ever been in a fist fight?

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Have you
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Got in a few when I was like 16-20 but nothing sense then.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    not in a long time
    phist phight ?

blaster master victim of incest
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    I got my black belt in tae kwon do at like 15 and used to compete, got hella trophies and videyas.

But an actual fist fight ive been in a few but never lost.

Being 6'6' 240 helps

Its been prolly shit..8 yrs ish since my last proper fist fight
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RIPtotse I got my black belt in tae kwon do at like 15 and used to compete, got hella trophies and videyas.

But an actual fist fight ive been in a few but never lost.

Being 6'6' 240 helps

Its been prolly shit..8 yrs ish since my last proper fist fight

Have you memorized your KATAS?
    Bro...forms were awesome..

I ALWAYS competed in forms and sparring. I didnt win at forms though much, only a couple times.

Fuck man i can remember 4 corners..keecho..and like il ee and sam jang thats like it. They get wayyyy more complicated as you go...i was lesrning like my 3rd black belt form when i quit
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Lol damn that's way more than I memorized. I didn't take tae kwon do do that just standard cringe run of the mill karate. I believe if I remember correctly I made it to blue or green belt. I was like 7 years old though so leave me alone. I remember having an orange and a green belt.
    Originally posted by mmQ Lol damn that's way more than I memorized. I didn't take tae kwon do do that just standard cringe run of the mill karate. I believe if I remember correctly I made it to blue or green belt. I was like 7 years old though so leave me alone. I remember having an orange and a green belt.

Fuck yah dude, i started when i was hella young (little kids only get orange belts) and quit then went back when i was like idk 11 or something and stayed till like 15-16

I stqrted fucking the instructors daughter when i was 12-13 and she was 19-20 and i got hella scared idk why i was young and quit. God she was hot tho and once i told all my friends years later they were like dude we totally thought u were fucking her lmfao but yah shes a str8 pedo and i think that contributed largely to my h addiction and my lack of sex drive.

Fuck that hoe.

Yes i did but also figuratively, fuck that bitch
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Fuck yah dude, i started when i was hella young (little kids only get orange belts) and quit then went back when i was like idk 11 or something and stayed till like 15-16

I stqrted fucking the instructors daughter when i was 12-13 and she was 19-20 and i got hella scared idk why i was young and quit. God she was hot tho and once i told all my friends years later they were like dude we totally thought u were fucking her lmfao but yah shes a str8 pedo and i think that contributed largely to my h addiction and my lack of sex drive.

Fuck that hoe.

Yes i did but also figuratively, fuck that bitch

Got dang son. Your karate instructor was a literal pedophile. This ALLLLL makes sense now. You should sue the shit of her. Lifetime trauma
    Originally posted by mmQ Got dang son. Your karate instructor was a literal pedophile. This ALLLLL makes sense now. You should sue the shit of her. Lifetime trauma

Bro fr.

She also did it to one other kid who was a lil older than me..i remember seeing him at the bar years later and we got to talking and he was like dude...that bitch got both of us..and i was like FUCK MAN I KNOW!!! crazy that we are talking about this i just saw that his mother died a few weeks ago in the obituaries...i dont use any social media so have no way to contact people but im sending him my cosmic vibes/condolences right now.
    Bradley Black Hole
    i heard people who don't use social media of any kind have proclivities of a negative variety.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Nice I'll send him those too- vibes and energies lol

Hahahah you really fucked your karate instructor when you were 12? That's kind of legendary m8
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by blaster master won a couple, lost a bunch, if you never lose youre probably just picking on people

Losing is the key to winning.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Like honestly if you lose a fight you'll have more girls trying to console you and do sexual things to you than if you would've won. Every time. This is a fact that can't be argued against
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by blaster master that's never been how it's worked out for me.

Me either I made that up but it sounds nice
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I mean theoretically it does happen. A nice guy just being nice but also trying to be cool and show off- gets his ass kicked in doing so but also the girls are like omg poor Wren he was just trying to show off let's suck and fuck him all night now to show our appreciation.
Jump to Top