User Controls

Aww shit can't smoke weed for awhile.

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    New part time job drug test.
    So fucking stupid why do they test for weed?
    Especially if its legal in the state you are in who gives a fuck?
    I think this time once I piss clean I'm just going to freeze my own piss for the future ya know freeze a whole jug full then thaw the piss out as needed keep some in my pocket until they want "A Sample" They don't watch you piss so how hard can that be.
    The dumb ass at the job interview wouldn't even tell me if they test for THC metabolites.
    LOL I'm going to be one of those old dudes at Lowe's telling you where the things you want are.
    I wouldn't even have to do this shit if we had a functioning government fucking food prices are way out of control,gas is going up and I got an E-mail from my power company telling me the rate is going up by 65% next month.
    Who's John Galt????
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!

Nice man I'll mail you a piss jug if you want I'm clean as a whistle there's not a substance out of place in my body
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by AngryOnion New part time job drug test.
    So fucking stupid why do they test for weed?
    Especially if its legal in the state you are in who gives a fuck?
    I think this time once I piss clean I'm just going to freeze my own piss for the future ya know freeze a whole jug full then thaw the piss out as needed keep some in my pocket until they want "A Sample" They don't watch you piss so how hard can that be.
    The dumb ass at the job interview wouldn't even tell me if they test for THC metabolites.
    LOL I'm going to be one of those old dudes at Lowe's telling you where the things you want are.
    I wouldn't even have to do this shit if we had a functioning government fucking food prices are way out of control,gas is going up and I got an E-mail from my power company telling me the rate is going up by 65% next month.
    Who's John Galt????

like seriously you cant get by without a second job ?
    Ya I can "Get By" I just need more money.
    It's that damn deck your wife.made you cut corners on
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I don't see why employers bother with drug testing unless you're a driver or machine operator or something

if you're high all the time and fucking up they can just fire you for doing a shit job
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Not smoking marijuana is worse for your life then than smoking marijuana so id have to say this is a no go.
    Quitting now won't change anything. THC metabolites remain in your fatty tissues for up to six months.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by aldra I don't see why employers bother with drug testing unless you're a driver or machine operator or something

if you're high all the time and fucking up they can just fire you for doing a shit job

It's the insurance companies
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Atlas Shrug-ged
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny like seriously you cant get by without a second job ?

LOL at my job I have now I only work one day a week for 4 hours it don't even cover the cost of booze.
    Originally posted by AngryOnion LOL at my job I have now I only work one day a week for 4 hours it don't even cover the cost of booze.

what job is that ?
    I drive cars through an auto auction on Fridays.
    https://www.adesa.com/
    nice.
    Bradley Black Hole
    smoke k2 pussy
    blaster master victim of incest
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Quick Fix 2.0, it works
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Oh well guess you'll just have to eat it instead. Big deal.
Jump to Top