User Controls

I have to hang out here

slide22 African Astronaut
    I got 4chan arrested. 3 days in /pol and 30 days for /x
    I never knew that if you get banned in one forum you could attend another. I just left on 4chan.

Reddit however I could just make a new account but just like 4chan now reddit blocked my ip for posting a banned listed website. I'm really taken back on this because others have not.
    Is Reddit and 4Chan government contract or NSA? Not being paranoid, it could happen.
    Durrrr use incognito mode and reset your modem for a new IP, does Reddit even verify your email address?
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Durrrr use incognito mode and reset your modem for a new IP, does Reddit even verify your email address?

I can't. It has a static IP when it should be dynamic. The Government most likely is behind it but I talk a lot of booboo about government corruption and now I can't even log in. I get a 404 and the dudes at my isp tell me " It shouldn't be like this"

It's why I get DdOS lots and right now I'm on Verizon's new GMS service since they were once cdma only. But I think they purchased some ghetto server like niggernet or some racist name I just made up because you're all racist and I AM NOT

Where do you live? LA?
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    you can kick it here
    Isn't the big 3 cable internet providers in USA Cox, Road Runner and Comcast? Viacom was pretty cool. Never had issues until Comcast bought them out and buttfucked everyone's shit. I hate this company
    Originally posted by Rape Monster you can kick it here

Thanks. Is Hunter Biden a meth head or a crack head? I'm not a user and can't tell
    Ghost Black Hole
    good for you
    When I moved to New Bedford these kids asked me if I was a Nazi and I said certainly not, in which they said " too bad, you would have been kind of cool instead of a geek" and then I got punched by 4 guys at once. I tried to explain how illegal it would be for my father to be a Nazi in both Germany as well as the USA because he would lose his citizenship. And one of them had tha look on his face and smiled and I got called to the principle office and was asked if my father was really a Nazi.

I said no way and he said your last name seems German is your father from Germany and I felt like I was being set up.and I said yes, and he asked if my father was old enough to have fought in WWII and I said barely. This was taken as sarcasm and he stormed out. My father had to appologize to him and the boys and made me do so as well stating. Had bragged he was an SS when all he did is serve in the general army at 15-17. And my father beat me so bad I had a bruised lung the following weeks.

My principle was jedi and his father was in a polish internment camp. My father home schooled me the rest of the year with my aunt as my instructor. I fucking hated my youth so fucking much I want to redo it all over again and run away at age 13
    Originally posted by Ghost good for you

Are there on drugs? That doesn't follow
    Why does jedi say Jedi? I know I didn't have an auto correct this time
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by slide22 Are there on drugs? That doesn't follow

te wt
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by slide22 Why does jedi say Jedi? I know I didn't have an auto correct this time

i hacked u
    Originally posted by Ghost i hacked u

I see it. You changed the firmware to a modified one so I can't dynamic and go back on 4chan and talk massive shit to their fucking janny
Jump to Top