User Controls

Sliding into dat ez low esteem college pussy

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    man I don't like girls that are 18 years old. Youngest I go these days is 21. I hetero-sapiosexual so I have to have something in common with them and find them to intellectually stimulating. I'm 29 years old so an 18 year old is basically like a baby to me. Plus I'm not a sexual degenerate looking for prey.

But hey if that's your thing and she's legal... more power to you. Like about 4/5 years ago I accidently slept with a couple girls one summer that were underage, but they pulled off being 18 year olds. I actually even met one of the girls mothers which was kinda weird.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Plus I'm not a sexual degenerate

HAHAHA
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ^hey yuck it up chickens
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^hey yuck it up chickens

haHAA I will LUL
    Meh

The only satisfying part of fucking college chicks is the look on their faces when you say "I voted for trump" as you're walking out the door
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher Meh

The only satisfying part of fucking college chicks is the look on their faces when you say "I voted for trump" as you're walking out the door

really? that's the only satisfying thing about it? not gettin ur knob slobbed on?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby really? that's the only satisfying thing about it? not gettin ur knob slobbed on?

Sure I guess but you forget about that within 6 hours
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher Sure I guess but you forget about that within 6 hours

thats why you bring souvenirs
    Originally posted by infinityshock thats why you bring souvenirs

you mean like taking pictures? I have a picture of the last college girl I fucked just in her panties but you guys would probably make fun of me and I don't need anymore of that here.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you mean like taking pictures? I have a picture of the last college girl I fucked just in her panties but you guys would probably make fun of me and I don't need anymore of that here.

pussy nigger
    18=low sex drive even though they pretend to be huge sluts on social media, a bigger liar than your average bitch, and there really isn't anything that isn't "lit"...Find an 18 year old bitch and fuck her mother...who is probably the real slut.
    I tried that but digging 6 feet is a ball ache
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you mean like taking pictures? I have a picture of the last college girl I fucked just in her panties but you guys would probably make fun of me and I don't need anymore of that here.

egg-zactly. i have pics of almost every chick ive banged since my late teens...and if a chick doesnt let me take pics, i literally never call her again.

no matter what you ever do, everyone will always make fun of you. embrace it. live with it. enjoy it.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by ACE 18=low sex drive even though they pretend to be huge sluts on social media, a bigger liar than your average bitch, and there really isn't anything that isn't "lit"…Find an 18 year old bitch and fuck her mother…who is probably the real slut.

^THAT

then in a few years after the daughter has matured...hit it.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by cerakote pussy nigger

no one gave you permission to let you out of your playpen.

go back in your room and play with your dolls. have a tea party with them or something...and stop bothering the grownups.
    Originally posted by cerakote pussy nigger

fuck you man, but fine i'll post it

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby fuck you man, but fine i'll post it

('futurama' professor:) oh my...
    She sucked dick really well though... and she helped me with some cash and took me out to eat and gave me her adderall script...
    infinityshock Black Hole
    supposedly fat chicks suck dick better than anyone.

i wouldnt know.
Jump to Top