User Controls

Attn: Captain Falcon

Lanny Bird of Courage
    Are you still trying to set up apache? I'm high enough that I want to do this now.
    Kek I know how to set up Apache, and I don't actually want to set it up.

I ate a full 100ml of THC containing gummy bear and for some reason felt like downloading and setting up Apache, and couldn't process what to do hahah. I downloaded the server package and was like "WAT DO?"
    Btw what hosting and domain provider are you using for NIS?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Gandi is the registrar, ramnode is the host
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    are you on the $5/mo plan? those plans are pretty damn cheap

though last time I looked I was looking at Australian and privacy-focused hosts, both are priced way above market
    Originally posted by Lanny Gandi is the registrar, ramnode is the host

Thanks my nigga
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by aldra are you on the $5/mo plan? those plans are pretty damn cheap

though last time I looked I was looking at Australian and privacy-focused hosts, both are priced way above market

It's like the next one up, I think it's $7/mo. It is very inexpensive. They are kind of a smaller outfit though so I've had some reliability issues in the past. The worst was a few days outage a few years ago, support is kind of hot and cold. I mean it's more than enough for hobby projects and stuff but we were using them commercially at my last job and honestly I wouldn't go with them for that purpose again
    Man, Gandi is the first registrar I've seen that doesn't try to push shit on me in the process of buying a domain name. Will def be coming back to em.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'll kill you
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    forreal willing to pay for at least a few months' hosting if you feel you need donations in the future
    Originally posted by aldra forreal willing to pay for at least a few months' hosting if you feel you need donations in the future

It's a text based forum that is frequented by like 4 people. I don't think Lanny's gonna go hungry from hosting us.
    I will buy this forum right now for $100 USD cash.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Where's my $10 from the super bowl?
    Originally posted by Lanny Where's my $10 from the super bowl?

Where's my 30 bucks for Judo lessons?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR Where's my 30 bucks for Judo lessons?

where's my 5-cents change from the dime I gave you for that blow job.
    Originally posted by Lanny Where's my $10 from the super bowl?

Gimme an email address I'll PayPal it to you. All my methcoins are tied up in tech and TENDIES

SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon I ate a full 100ml of THC containing gummy bear and for some reason felt

Holy shit. I usually feel like I'm going to pass out after 40mg.
    ml
    Originally posted by SBTlauien Holy shit. I usually feel like I'm going to pass out after 40mg.

yeah I was on Pluto that night.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon yeah I was on Pluto that night.

Pluto is the cutest dwarf-planet of the solar system. It's got a big old heart made out of solid methane and shit.

Jump to Top