User Controls

sum nigga booted t dog

bling bling Dark Matter
    sayin wot his niggas is dead wen my mom take it owt at 7 am today she rnug feds and they come fast
    bling bling Dark Matter
    am gonna write assel faggot all over the ends
    bling bling Dark Matter
    feds talkin to mom dwnstars while i do a rollie
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    fucking paki scum.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    not even paki wos regular nigger he cocked sum asian woman in da jaw b4 i nede sum1 like risr wif a deep voice 2 help me make a pone call
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The nigger kicked your dog? Fuck that. Revenge.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    nood if i new how it was than i cud have him chucked in a boot alredy
    bling bling Dark Matter
    buyt my munn was like o he lookd like sum kid from ur old skool wot the guy is ya i seen him b4 2 yr ago he finks he wos a badman sellin bud passt me his phone numer so iyf there wos a way to get him to confirm he knew assel sumhow than i cud get ginger cunt to tell me were his yard is but dont even no if its the guy

Post last edited by bling bling at 2017-02-22T10:32:04.883233+00:00
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by bling bling buyt my munn was like o he lookd like sum kid from ur old skool wot the guy is ya i seen him b4 2 yr ago he finks he wos a badman sellin bud passt me his phone numer so iyf there wos a way to get him to confirm he knew assel sumhow than i cud get ginger cunt to tell me were his yard is but dont even no if its the guy

selling weed is literally the lowest rung of the drug dealer ladder
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by bling bling sayin wot his niggas is dead wen my mom take it owt at 7 am today she rnug feds and they come fast

sooo...a nigger fucked your mom at 7am and came quickly?

see, this is why you need to graduate 3rd grade. literacy is important.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by bling bling buyt my munn was like o he lookd like sum kid from ur old skool wot the guy is ya i seen him b4 2 yr ago he finks he wos a badman sellin bud passt me his phone numer so iyf there wos a way to get him to confirm he knew assel sumhow than i cud get ginger cunt to tell me were his yard is but dont even no if its the guy

if i was ever in a face to face conversation with someone...and they spoke like that...and they were over the age of 8 years old...i would literally punch them in the face with the bottom of my boot.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by bling bling not even paki wos regular nigger he cocked sum asian woman in da jaw b4 i nede sum1 like risr wif a deep voice 2 help me make a pone call

sooo....youre doing phone sex with assorted muds that like sucking cock...and you want risir to join in the faggotry...?
    Originally posted by bling bling not even paki wos regular nigger he cocked sum asian woman in da jaw b4 i nede sum1 like risr wif a deep voice 2 help me make a pone call

Jeez, maybe if you just chill and stop calling them obligatory racial sluts they won't fuck with you so much. go bench weights and stare them down when they get up on you. get a pack of others. let them know who owns the block if you feel the need to be captain. I live in an area well known for being one of the parts of the country with high violent crime (though lately it's changing out and being gentrified) and I stay to myself. only rage up on someone if they corner you, but walk with a "Dont talk to me.. havn't had my coffe yet" face.. unless you're doing business. then be sweet. but don't start shit. otherwise go date one of their sisters so they bring you home, so you can try and figure them out
    I sell nutmeg and zbz
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Jeez, maybe if you just chill and stop calling them obligatory racial sluts they won't fuck with you so much. go bench weights and stare them down when they get up on you. get a pack of others. let them know who owns the block if you feel the need to be captain. I live in an area well known for being one of the parts of the country with high violent crime (though lately it's changing out and being gentrified) and I stay to myself. only rage up on someone if they corner you, but walk with a "Dont talk to me.. havn't had my coffe yet" face.. unless you're doing business. then be sweet. but don't start shit. otherwise go date one of their sisters so they bring you home, so you can try and figure them out

you understood that gibbering shit?
    cerakote African Astronaut
    >current year
    >not being able to read blingposting
    bling bling Dark Matter
    noods ther was bare feds lookin for him after idk i wont revenge how wos it wen my mum wos walking the dog than and dident even shout me wen she got bakc jst wanted to rings feds fast he threat to kill my mom
    bling bling Dark Matter
    can plz delete posts 9 to 16 thx
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Jeez, maybe if you just chill and stop calling them obligatory racial sluts they won't fuck with you so much. go bench weights and stare them down when they get up on you. get a pack of others. let them know who owns the block if you feel the need to be captain. I live in an area well known for being one of the parts of the country with high violent crime (though lately it's changing out and being gentrified) and I stay to myself. only rage up on someone if they corner you, but walk with a "Dont talk to me.. havn't had my coffe yet" face.. unless you're doing business. then be sweet. but don't start shit. otherwise go date one of their sisters so they bring you home, so you can try and figure them out

nood how he wos a mad guy he already sparked sum random woman in the jaw if u havnt walkded past sum drinks at 7am falling over comeing home than u r dumb
    I can't read your mind, cocksucker. I didn't know you mom was walking the dog.
Jump to Top