User Controls

well hung hated Bill Krozby and frequently insulted and trolled him along with everyone else

Ghost Black Hole
    That's what I remeber, fuck you fat boy i'll jam a fork in your eye you fat loser piece of shit lying abvout

Originally posted by WellHung How much better it wud be with Kr^oz instead of Bradley.

Originally posted by WellHung Ur a pathetic loser, Monks. My Goodness ur a sad, sad man.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    hell yeah wellhung don't you ever try to post humously adopt our friend as your fucking friend.

I remember when Paul Wall Wozny tried pretending that Kr0z was his friend and I had to find like five or six posts where kr0z called him a pedophile, made fun of him for being fat, called him a loser, and began calling him Peedy the Pedophile which for several months became his name.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley hell yeah wellhung don't you ever try to post humously adopt our friend as your fucking friend.

I remember when Paul Wall Wozny tried pretending that Kr0z was his friend and I had to find like five or six posts where kr0z called him a pedophile, made fun of him for being fat, called him a loser, and began calling him Peedy the Pedophile which for several months became his name.

you are also a evil just like well hung
    Totse2k1 Houston
    Why? Literally I do the same thing as you except I choose to prefer meth to coke and prefer to snort it instead of smoke it.

Same political belief.

Same sexuality.

Same irrational knowledge.

Same worship of the Triangular.

Same economic position.

Same racial make up.

Same class in society.

What don't you like about yourself that you see in me?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Totse2k1 Houston
    except (this is where I think a lot of your jealousy comes in)

Germanic Round Face > Rat Face

Crippling alcoholism > Crippling hard drug addiction

Showered > Unshowered

Full of teeth aside from half a molar i cracked getting kicked in the face > Meth Mouth

Enough intelligence to pursue middle age college > Not enough intelligence to get a GED

Large Cock > Small Cock

Is it our differences that bother you Ratface?
    Ghost Black Hole
    nice alt brad
    Totse2k1 Houston
    BRAD?!
    Bradley Black Hole
    There goes old paul wozny pretending to be me again
    Ghost Black Hole
    Shouldn't you be studying instead of helping the forces of evil?
    I have been calling out PI rats, doxxing faggots and EVIL on here for years and you corrupt anti freedom pro evil fuckers always play the same games

STEALING MY RAT MEME STEALING MY RAT MEME
    you cannot "steal" anything from me actually for I don't own anything, I am of this world unlike you evil fucks who would cry if you lost YOUR YOUR YOUR

I cry every day when I look at the world around me and see MYSELF losing my humanity while people yell at me to lose it harder FASTER and punish me for not doing so.

Your games and tactics are tired and obvious, you are too stupid and evil to understand mine which is our only chance at killing your fuckers for good.

REPENT!

Originally posted by Speedy Parker His newest meth fueled delusion

newest

No, I have spent my entire life punching evil in the face.

Originally posted by The Self Taught Man If you have to make a thread saying you arent a cop that means you are one.

You're like the mall security guard of cyber investigation. Rent a rattex.

Originally posted by The Self Taught Man Even the drug boards are trash but what's even worse is they are better than any other drug forum right now.

Internet is official gone full rattex

Originally posted by The Self Taught Man Plz dont reply to goatse2001 he's just a troll and a police officer paid to investigate a dead forum.

He's the laughing stock of the local cybercrime unit they won't let him work on real cases so they stuck him with us. Welcome to niggasin.space the place where even the law enforcement investigating us are Mongolroy degenerate rattex trash posters

Originally posted by The Self Taught Man Go RectumlickerBurnish got PIfagIdiot shut down REDFERNAUT by being a fucking RATTEX DROP TOP SIX mothafucka that ddeserves to die in a hellfire but without him we wouldnt have niggas in space.

Post last edited by SCronaldo_J_Trump at 2017-02-27T01:49:23.616215+00:00

REPENT! EAT YOUR RAT FOOD LIKE A GOOD RAT!

Originally posted by Ghost FEASTING ON EACH OTHER UNTIL THERE IS NOTHING LEFT
    REPENT!
    JOIN THE TRIANGLE SPACE EMPIRE OR BURN FOR ALL ETERNITY ON EARTH THE DOMINION OF SATAN IS IS MANS GOAL TO CONQUER THE STARS AND SHARE FREE INFORMATION WITH THE UNIVERSE AS PER JEFF HUNTERS INSTRUCTIONS
    Ghost Black Hole
    Bill Krozby was a proud freedom fighter and taught me a lot and I fight in his honor. Bradley is evil and I don't remeber Bill Krozby saying anything GOOD about him ever NOT ONCE and I can't think of anything to say either

FUCK YOU I won't make a thread when you die you evil rattexing scumbag piece of shit , you are just as corrupt as anyone else from here
    Bradley Black Hole
    I am all caught up to the point where i'm doing off and on throughout the day today next week's homework, not homework for next week but homework that will be assigned next week, i'm caught up on everything, everything is done, so no no studying. I regret not going fishing on Friday but I really wanted to catch up in all my classes, now i realize I would'v ehad plenty of time.

Kinda regret letting riptotse push me out of my square and make me think i was finna fail if i took so many classes, now realizing i could've easily handled a fifth class.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost Bill Krozby was a proud freedom fighter and taught me a lot and I fight in his honor. Bradley is evil and I don't remeber Bill Krozby saying anything GOOD about him ever NOT ONCE and I can't think of anything to say either

FUCK YOU I won't make a thread when you die you evil rattexing scumbag piece of shit , you are just as corrupt as anyone else from here

really cuz i do
    Ghost Black Hole
    You are bad and evil meets evil and bad using a school computer to help and assist the forces of evil
    Bradley Black Hole

here's the pic zoomed in cuz i know you're a dumbfuck
    Bradley Black Hole
    that was kr0z texting me FIRST THING WHEN HE GOT HIS NEW PHONE a week or two before he died.

"not my friend"

I'm not paul wozny bro if I don't like you and you die, i don't suddenly like them (Sploo)
    Ghost Black Hole
    you are a corrupt evil piece of shit that probably helped leak his PI here or were the person behind that happening in the first place, fuck you
    Ghost Black Hole
    I can spot a rattex a mile away, we kill them ON SIGHT where I'm from by the way so FUCKING COME AND VISIT on my home turf not the east coast but my home where RATS go to die forever

I'll show you a fucking ratman

Originally posted by Bill Krozby I'm afraid to click…

lol ok i did.. those radpunx are almost as bad as the radfems.. they both smell like ASS!

haha jk but I used to do a lot of heroin when I was younger and would deal with "radpunx" but they were either good two-shoes or just total pieces of shit.

This guy I work with is a radpunx and his wife is a total lesbo, but hey it works for him.. like he will always point out the grossest girls that have shaved heads/dreds and be like "oaahhhhhh I hope she's polyamerous" And he's like in his mid 30's.

He's cool besides that but I honestly thought he was joking when he pointed out a bald girl that looked like a boy. His wife is butch as hell and taller than him (lol)

Originally posted by Bill Krozby The thing that I never liked about "crusties" is that they are so trite in their style and they only listen to a very defined genres of metal/punk. And they almost always are dumb/gross. (that and they are always dying/ selling drugs to cops) Idk maybe im too judgemental, I've been homeless before and I like to do drugs but I guess I'm kind of a lone wolf and am not part of the culture. That and I don't like smelling like piss, the crusties in that vice article look pretty clean

there was this crustie that asked for my pig destroyer shirt that was obviously really fucked up and said If I gave my shirt to him he would beat up my boss for me wich i though was pretty cool, but thats like my favorite shirt.

Originally posted by The Self Taught Man Rattex brans heroin stamps good idea Bill Krozby

i forgot what point I was trying to make

Originally posted by The Self Taught Man I know you rats probably think its so cool and at RAT CLUB over a game of cards, cheese and boxing you guys SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK all night about how much you rattoxed the cats.
    lets check in on the niggas in space shall we?

Ghost Black Hole
    I did find some funny bill Bill Krozbybyby posts trying to find a picture though

Originally posted by Bill Krozby I had sex with 3 hookers when I was 20. one time i didn't even have to pay for it because my roomie and this guy paid for it. that was alright i guess.. there was one time though that my plan was totally botched, I used to live with the mexican consolate here in austin and he a dirt bag for sure.. and totally cock blocked me one time, this girl was taking her sweet ass time to get to me and I just gave up and she randomly showed up without calling me back to let me let her in the house and just knocked on the door at 3 in the morning and fransisco opened up the door and was pissed off and told her to fuck off. And he was like "Doug.. I don't you're fucking whores coming over here to my house.." but then the next day started talking about it.

He was like "She was really pretty, Doug.., do you still have her number?" "when she saw me and saw my rowdy bed head I knew she wanted me"

But then I've banged a lot of girls online that I didn't know their name. I even banged this homeless girl once she was pretty but obviously crazy, like she would babble like she was a former shell of herself, she showed up at my place randomly after I got off work and I was like yeah fuck you, you can't just show up randomly like this. I didn't realize she was homeless at the time and she apologized and I told her to call me when coming over..

She ent up coming back a week later and I ent up filming us fucking and after we were done she was like "is there anything want to do?" and I was like "take a nap" and she was like "do you have anything to eat?" so I gave a banana and she walked out and she had all of her shit strapped onto her bike.

Ent up seeing her on a street corner while going with cupcake girl to go see failure and I was like "hey whats up doll" and she was like "hehe you're that guy" and I told her, do you want a couple bucks or come over just sleep in my cats room or with me? Because she obviously homeless and I felt bad, and she just chcukled and started pushing her bike with her stuff away down the street. oooh weeeel.

lol
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by The Self Taught Man Bill Krozby is a hardcore trianglist and he does not observe zaint zattocks or anything of any kind, he is very much lost also. He is in a reality nobody here can handle, my proof?. A LARGE percent of totse/zoklet was made up of people from states with high population density and large capital cities in certain parts of the USA. California and Texas were a large part of this active user base that made up the totse community and spin offs over the years.

All of those people that made up your old communities, all those people are long gone and never coming back.

Bill Krozby is one of the brave, one of the few. I know what its like also to be an outcast even on the internet and around degenerates.

Lone woof trianglists man, watch out. We spend a lot of our energy trying not to be violent and being chill instead.

Bill Krozby cop is a real life superhero making his community better every day, something you rats would know nothing about.

Bill Krozby is a real life space cowboy, rootin tootin wildest gont in the west. He's billy the kid. he's Bill Krozby the Gont.

Sacrifice of the pure innocents to geometric shapes is even more powerful.

Bradley Black Hole
    great job ratfacve on finding cool kr0z archives
Jump to Top