User Controls

Can-cucks give up, finally remove covid travel restriction

Donald Trump Black Hole
    https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/news/2022/09/government-of-canada-to-remove-covid-19-border-and-travel-measures-effective-october-1.html

Covid 1 - 0 Canadia
    Kafka sweaty
    Flying from Dublin to the Netherlands I don't have to do any covid tests etc but if I were to fly from Belfast I would. It doesn't make sense because anyone in the UK can fly from Dublin there's no border.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Kafka Flying from Dublin to the Netherlands I don't have to do any covid tests etc but if I were to fly from Belfast I would. It doesn't make sense because anyone in the UK can fly from Dublin there's no border.

Nobody cares what you do or have to do
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kafka Flying from Dublin to the Netherlands I don't have to do any covid tests etc but if I were to fly from Belfast I would. It doesn't make sense because anyone in the UK can fly from Dublin there's no border.

I remember they banned flying from Ireland without a "good reason" - there were guards stopping people at the entrance to Dublin Airport, so I flew from Belfast instead.

Dublin was locked down, in Belfast people weren't even wearing masks. The UK got vaccines shortly before the ROI did, so everyone in Norn Iron had had their clot-shots, and there was a real feel good factor in Belfast - back then we all thought the vaccines worked.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Donald Trump back then we all thought the vaccines worked.

Not all of us...
    Originally posted by Donald Trump back then we all thought the vaccines worked.

Ghost Black Hole
    YEAH WE WERE THE ONLY COUNTRY TO DO THAT
    Ghost Black Hole

people like you and donalf trump are the reason we have fucking covid in the first place because you pale fuckers that can't speak english properly feel the need to force your cringe culture and accent on the rest of the world

WHYT DONT YOU JUST FUCKING STAY HOME , NOBOPDY LIKES YOU OR WANTS TO HEAR YOU SPEAK ENLGISH LIKE RETARDS YOU UGLY PALE FUCKERS!@!!! NUKE IRELAND!!!
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Khant
    Ghost Black Hole
    yeah people like Donald trump and kafka think niggers, kikes, faggots and imigrants are the #1 problem facing the world today

If you ask me , the tourism industry is one of the biggest contributors to all of that + destroying local economies and spreading disease far and wide. Humans are NOT supposed to FLOIGH TO DA SAY CHELLES WIT ME MATES FROM DA OFFICE every SUMMER month long fucking communist european vacations because of your faggot high tax bullshit nigger immigrant countries

Are your countries so boring and shitty that you feel the need to constantly leave? Or maybe it's YOU that is boring and shitty trying to fill that hole in your heart or is it a FLAW IN YOUR SOUL

FUCK TOURISTS thanks for ruining the global economy you worthless fucks that don't PRODUCE ANY VALUE!!!! GLUG GLUG GLUG THAT JET FUEL AND GASOLINE YOU PLANET KILLING FUCKS!!!!

LETS NOT FORGET WHO STARTED THIS SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE

Not MUH CHINA not MUH WUHAN not muh amrerican russian bioweapons lab! not kikes not niggers not immigrants

FUCKING TOURISTS!!!!!!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Yesterday at 1am

Today

BOOK YOUR AIR BNB you fucking peices of shit i hope you both get gangraped by criminal niggers in a dark alley that steal your wallet and see some faggot foreign money and then rape you harder for being tourist disease spreading pieces of shit

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/aug/31/airbnb-sharing-economy-cities-barcelona-inequality-locals

Amsterdam is heavily restricting short-term lets by residents after street protests against the swamping of the city by tourists last year. It’s the same story from Paris to Berlin, Venice to Lisbon. Even in Cornwall, at the height of this summer’s heatwave, tourist chiefs took the unusual step of asking holidaymakers to avoid some popular beaches after coastal roads became gridlocked, leaving locals struggling to get on with their daily lives. People in Cornwall are more than used to being overrun in August, but lately something seems to be upsetting the eternally delicate balance between grockle and local, and chief suspect seems to be an unplanned, somewhat unpredictable explosion in Airbnb lets on top of the longstanding hotel and holiday cottage trade.
    Profiteers make a killing on Airbnb – and erode communities
    John Harris
    John Harris
    Read more

At least in the West Country things tend to calm down in September. Barcelona is a city-break destination practically all year round, which means it’s struggling with more than just a surfeit of drunken stag parties and queues outside tapas bars. Landlords have realised they can make more money out of short lets to well-off Airbnb users than from renting to conventional tenants who live and work in the city year round, so when contracts come up for renewal it’s not uncommon to find the rent suddenly shooting up to levels that young Spaniards can’t pay.

literally worse than niggers I would take a nigger immigreant over 1000 irish yourist that leave 100EURO tips, stick your money up your arses
    Ghost Black Hole
    what does more harm to the global economy, this or drugs?

https://www.academia.edu/50951517/Tourism_should_be_banned_in_order_to_protect_local_environments_cultures_and_economies_
    Ghost Black Hole
    Why can't you just learn to enjoy your own fucking countries like I do

And where I live it's either snowing or it rains
    Blood is flowing through my veins
    Trying to stay away from thoughts of blowing out my brain
    Knowing I'm insane

I hate my country too but I am not such a low bottom horrible person that I feel the need to inflict this misery onto others even if I hate other countries more. I'm not gonna go to a muslim country and rape their women just because they do it here.

Are you white colonizers just trying to get back at them? Rub it in their faces HAHAHA WE GAVE YOU GLOBALIZED CAPITALISM SO NOW I CAN WALK AROUND YOUR HIGH PRICED AIR BNB WHILE YOU GET EVICETED FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO AFFORD RENT HAHA GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT??

How about you fucking live here instead and contribute to our economy instead of contribute to it's destruction and the destruction of mankind.

Go visit a local ghost town or something, fuck you. If I see any white fuckers more pale then me I am gonna throw eggs at them and tell them to suck a moose

I HATE PEOPLE FROM OTHER COUNTRIES!!!!!!!!!

https://bbqboy.net/tourism-and-when-the-locals-hate-you/
    troon African Astronaut
    tourism is people being geographically displaced for reasons they themselves don't understand. they get there and haven't got a fucking clue what to do, sit around drinking coffee and eating crap food, do dumb shit like pay to dance in streets with headphones on, and take photos of shit that's already on the net a thousand times over.

because they've spent so much money, and because everyone else seems to be doing the same, they all believe they are enjoying themselves, but really the thought "what the fuck am i doing here?" is lodging itself in their heads for future embarrassment.

they're mostly just delusional morons
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Ghost people like you and donalf trump are the reason we have fucking covid in the first place because you pale fuckers that can't speak english properly feel the need to force your cringe culture and accent on the rest of the world

WHYT DONT YOU JUST FUCKING STAY HOME , NOBOPDY LIKES YOU OR WANTS TO HEAR YOU SPEAK ENLGISH LIKE RETARDS YOU UGLY PALE FUCKERS!@!!! NUKE IRELAND!!!

Can you hear the Irish accent? https://voca.ro/11NxkZgCn4DG
    Ghost Black Hole
    i've heard better english from an african immigrant that learned it months ago
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Ghost WHYT DONT YOU JUST FUCKING STAY HOME , NOBOPDY LIKES YOU OR WANTS TO HEAR YOU SPEAK ENLGISH LIKE RETARDS YOU UGLY PALE FUCKERS!@!!! NUKE IRELAND!!!

Damn son. Y U gettin so upset here. Ain’t nobody gonna hear her speaking anywhere except via voca.ru BECAUSE SHE NEVER LEAVES HER ROOM

U know damn well she ain’t goin anywhere. She posts this “traveling ” bs at least twice a week - Gets dumped by Mik every week - Gets botox twice a week
    Gets drunk and comes up with some random bullshite every day it’s all bs and not even entertaining

Pick up your game kafcunt your boring ass crap needs botox
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Haxxor Damn son. Y U gettin so upset here. Ain’t nobody gonna hear her speaking anywhere except via voca.ru BECAUSE SHE NEVER LEAVES HER ROOM

U know damn well she ain’t goin anywhere. She posts this “traveling ” bs at least twice a week - Gets dumped by Mik every week - Gets botox twice a week
    Gets drunk and comes up with some random bullshite every day it’s all bs and not even entertaining

Pick up your game kafcunt your boring ass crap needs botox

get a life and go explore your own country instead of posting this sad shit, faggot
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Ghost get a life and go explore your own country instead of posting this sad shit, faggot

Lol coming from the meth head who never logs off with over 40,000 complete noncesense shit posts
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost literally worse than niggers I would take a nigger immigreant over 1000 irish yourist

Tourism, in Canadia?

Donald Trump Black Hole

Jump to Top