User Controls

Poll: Do you think Speedy Parker has any friends in real life?

Does SPEEDY PARKER have any friends in real life?

Bradley Black Hole
    I really don't think he has a single one.

What a FRIENDLESS fuck.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    I have had 6 real friends. 3 of them are dead. I socialize with 100s of people in 5 different cities and several unincorporated census designated locations. Bullhead City, Laughlin, Kingman, Lake Havasu City, Boulder City, and Las Vegas. Sometimes i'll take a week or 3 days and hit Flagstaff, Tuscon, or Tombstone. I avoid Phoenix its a libral crime ridden shithole. I do this when I wish with no restrictions on my time and the financial resources to enjoy myself without sweating nickels and dimes.

But thanks for making an entire thread to announce your butthurt.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Ya I feel like u ain't got no friends and there's a reason u gotta drive two hours to find new friends/victims.
    Ghost Black Hole
    do you?
    Bradley Black Hole
    Yes, i have 2 fishing friends I'm in AA with. Maybe maria would be a friend but we only have hung out for school stuff.

2 for sure.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker I socialize with 100s of people in 5 different cities and several unincorporated census designated locations.

prisons dont count
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley Yes, i have 2 fishing friends I'm in AA with. Maybe maria would be a friend but we only have hung out for school stuff.

2 for sure.

Wow
    The subject of friends and/or not having them seems to be a fairly common topic with several posters here, Bradley and vinny being a couple of the more prominent ones.

It comes across as very much projection...and a little bit needy.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Bradley Ya I feel like u ain't got no friends and there's a reason u gotta drive two hours to find new friends/victims.

Does that fantasy somehow ease your crushing loneliness?
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Does that fantasy somehow ease your crushing loneliness?

Does posting here 24/7 help crush yours 🥸
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The subject of friends and/or not having them seems to be a fairly common topic with several posters here, Bradley and vinny being a couple of the more prominent ones.

It comes across as very much projection…and a little bit needy.

its just a casual observation maam.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny its just a casual observation maam.

Sure sure.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson

Sure sure.

r u still butt hurt from that time i pointed out your bragging about your value village achievements on your day off ?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I have many people I know up here but I'm not friends with any of the people I knew here for 40 years, I have 2 friends in real life up here and 1 still in Indiana. most people are stupid or brainwashed and I cant hang out with them. I used to be able to but not after 50 years of age.

if ur vaxed or have a wife and or kids or think TRUMP was against the people and joe was a better pick well ur off my list right away,
    fuck me over one time ur out lie to me about when you will have my money I'm out. tell me about laws I could be breakin while ur out doin the same ur out. I aint got no time for idiots creatin drama in my world.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny r u still butt hurt from that time i pointed out your bragging about your value village achievements on your day off ?

Why would I be butt hurt about another Amazing Value Village find and your butthurt at not having such opportunities ?!??

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Why would I be butt hurt about another Amazing Value Village find and your butthurt at not having such opportunities ?!??

and you didnt share your great value village achievements with anyone IYRL because ?

were they not impressed ?

or were you uncomfortable sharing your value village exploits with the people you know IRL assuming you have someone to share it with.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny and you didnt share your great value village achievements with anyone IYRL because ?

Um I did

...you're projecting again vincent.

ETA: There's at least 3 people IRL who ask me regularly "Did you find anything good recently while thrifting"...One guy started going the main VV I go to and I had to warm him off "my territory"
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Um I did

…you're projecting again vincent.

ETA: There's at least 3 people IRL who ask me regularly "Did you find anything good recently while thrifting"…One guy started going the main VV I go to and I had to warm him off "my territory"

these 3 people, are they your friends or just casual chit-chaters.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny these 3 people, are they your friends or just casual chit-chaters.

2 are friends the guy I warned off is a casual chit chatter.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson 2 are friends the guy I warned off is a casual chit chatter.

these 2 friends, on average, how much time do you spend on them per week.
Jump to Top