User Controls

shes live again guys

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    the american 15 yr old chick on instagram brittany. she is over the age of fonsent here in poland wo i can watch her plus she doesnt get nude or wnything just likes to show off her assets sometimes like add bikini pics on her account but its pretty mild or her lives for the most part. what I dont get is why she is so bsessed with black guys like she cosntwntly has black dudes join her feed and shit.

https://instagram.com/britt_anys15?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
    cigreting Dark Matter
    cuz shes trash thats why
    It's still illegal dummy, transporting a minor across state lines (or to a foreign country) for sex .
    thats not what i said moron. i dont tansport anyone. and us laws dont apply in the eu or poland moron. they wont extradite someone in poland or eu for a crime in usa that is not illegal here ormdouble jeopardy.
    what way did i say transporting her anywhere? even if she came on her own accord it would be legal or if i bought her a plane tivket unless poland granted usa extradition rights which it probablynwouldnt seek fue to th double jeopardy issue. or double crime issue whatever its called where something legal in one plac eisnt in another.
    notice how they were only able to get the regpay guys by bluffing them to a neautralmcountry where usa agents kidnapped them and took them to do usa. why werent they able to get them strsight out of belarus?
    Originally posted by Wariat thats not what i said moron. i dont tansport anyone. and us laws dont apply in the eu or poland moron. they wont extradite someone in poland or eu for a crime in usa that is not illegal here ormdouble jeopardy.

If you took an American minor to Poland for sex..yes they would extradite you for rape and kidnapping...moron.
    no they wouldnt moron. poland wouldnt. as long as shes above the age of consent and csme willingly like actuwlly themselves to poland. moron.
    in order to extradite me poland would have to agree and us would have to spend millions tyring to do what they fsiled to polanski in switzerland retard.
    ive read diff interpol documents and polish estradition cases which only occurred to the usa of murder cases done on usa soil. there is no single case ever occuring out of poland to the usa what you describe or something oegal in polqnd but illegal in the usa. not even one case.
    Originally posted by Wariat in order to extradite me poland would have to agree and us would have to spend millions tyring to do what they fsiled to polanski in switzerland retard.

Formal Title. Extradition Treaty Between the United States of America and the Republic of Poland, signed at Washington on July 10, 1996.

Stay in school moron.
    only in the uk something similar ofcured to a high level celebrity ornthwt privne andrew dude with thwt 17 yr old hooker from the usa and even there he only had a civil case for money by her moron and prostitution is a diff game than mutual sex with a 15 yr old on polish soil.
    Originally posted by Wariat only in the uk

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Formal Title. Extradition Treaty Between the United States of America and the Republic of Poland, signed at Washington on July 10, 1996.

Stay in school moron.

USA moron
    its not kidnapping by polish standards or any non usa country really if a chick goes to ur pad on her own will esp if you csn prove it in gext messages or whatever shes doing it on her behalf moron. and shes above the age of vonsent.
    google extradition trestynpoland usa or cases of poland to usa extrwdition what sort or cases those were. none were sex cases and none for a single over the age or consent girl bro.
    Originally posted by Wariat its not kidnapping by polish standards

It is by USA standards moron...and the USA is the one who would be imitating the extradition. Go ahead and try and see what happens moron
    lol show me a single case moron. poland would say fuck you somwould my lawyers.
    again you say see what happens again show me a single case in anywhere ine urope lol.
    nomeu countrynwilk estradite someone in fact usa wouldnt even try it that doesnt break its laws but breaks usa laws to one of its citizens or usa citizens. it has to break both laws.
    Originally posted by Wariat poland would say fuck you

In case you missed it..

Formal Title. Extradition Treaty Between the United States of America and the Republic of Poland, signed at Washington on July 10, 1996.\

Fucking moron
Jump to Top