User Controls

Legit Bill Krozby haters

Hamp
    Tort
    HTS
    Falcon
    Lanny
    Crazymike (even though he said he wouldn't smash his face in)

I have probably forgot a couple of you but feel free to step up and fuck yourself.

The rest of you are bandwagons kicking a dying dog others have hunted down and wounded.
    >defending an alleged rapist
    I honestly give no fucks about what anyone on this site does. If you wanna live your life without having your child in your life so be it. If you wanna be the guy that calls him out on it then so be it. Either way i will sit back with my tea and enjoy
    >not even my worst crime

*sigh*

You can scratch the alleged part. Bill Krozby has 100% date-raped chicks. Though, the crazy bitch you got that info from was most likely Dingleberry. Bill Krozby's batshit insane ex. She claimed and probably still believes that I'm some dude from Austin they both know. She's nuts.

Plus, IIRC, she beat up Bill Krozby before calling the cops.

Here's a hood rule: First on the phone, stays at home. A bitch going crazy, about to call the cops on you is one of the only reasons it is ok to call the police. Call them first.
    Can you link me to those posts where he is shown to date rape chicks?
    Originally posted by Discount Whore Can you link me to those posts where he is shown to date rape chicks?

I can't. I don't even know if he has posted about it or not.

He calls his dates "slampigs" and treats them like garbage (sorry that I can't link you to every post of his where he does that) and fucks and gets fucked for the exchange of drugs. Do you remember when he smashed his ass through a glasstable and took pictures of it after fucking in the shards?

I'm absolutely certain he stuffed his drunk dick in some passed out bitch more than once.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    He's been hallucinating the girls for years, really just fucking the same broken glass shards over and over. It's not healthy.
    Originally posted by RisiR I can't. I don't even know if he has posted about it or not.

He calls his dates "slampigs" and treats them like garbage (sorry that I can't link you to every post of his where he does that) and fucks and gets fucked for the exchange of drugs. Do you remember when he smashed his ass through a glasstable and took pictures of it after fucking in the shards?

I'm absolutely certain he stuffed his drunk dick in some passed out bitch more than once.

wait he fucked glass shards? that is a different level of insanity.
    Originally posted by mmQ He's been hallucinating the girls for years, really just fucking the same broken glass shards over and over. It's not healthy.

I didn't include you on the list because there is no hate in the heart of the son of the sun, oh Golden One.
    wtfisthishit Yung Blood
    I am pretty sure 99% of this website is autism.
    Originally posted by RisiR I can't. I don't even know if he has posted about it or not.

Damn. What the fuck.

Pls if anybody has links to these threads post them here.
    Originally posted by wtfisthishit I am pretty sure 99% of this website is autism.

Either youre addicted to drugs or have autism if youre on this form
    Originally posted by Discount Whore Damn. What the fuck.

Pls if anybody has links to these threads post them here.

Someone must have that. Where's Malice?
    He said they were so high on Adderall that they kept fucking in the shards, right?

Someone verify that shit.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR Hamp
    Tort
    HTS
    Falcon
    Lanny
    Crazymike (even though he said he wouldn't smash his face in)

I have probably forgot a couple of you but feel free to step up and fuck yourself.

The rest of you are bandwagons kicking a dying dog others have hunted down and wounded.

youve got audacity for making a Bill Krozbyy-hate thread when you're just as much a niggerfag as he is.

if the world were a perfect place...you two faggots would elope and spend the rest of your lives taking turns roofie-ing each other then trying to cram your flaccid wee-wees into each others mutually cavernous cock sockets.
    Finny... just.....

Point out one thing (haji/bosnian/blahblah) that puts me in the same league as Bill Krozby.

You just want to entertain the thought of a giant German muscle monster fucking a shaved twink. Do that, but do it somewhere else.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by paradoxspace Either youre addicted to drugs or have autism if youre on this form

It's not addiction, mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn, it's a passion, a lifestyle, man.
    Originally posted by RisiR He said they were so high on Adderall that they kept fucking in the shards, right?

Someone verify that shit.

mQ^^^.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR Finny… just…..

Point out one thing (haji/bosnian/blahblah) that puts me in the same league as Bill Krozby.

You just want to entertain the thought of a giant German muscle monster fucking a shaved twink. Do that, but do it somewhere else.

I don't remember specifically at this point. it's one of those things that accumulate over a long period of time to the point it becomes self evident.

Bill Krozby isn't german, he has no muscles, but I will agree that he is a monster.

I didn't know you shaved.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by RisiR Someone must have that. Where's Malice?

The power of autism compels you.

No, I don't have those threads on hand. Do a simple google boolean search. site:niggasin.space "whatever distinct string of words you remember from those threads in quotation marks"
Jump to Top