User Controls

Murder

When i was 7 years old i accidentally forgot to feed my hamster and he ended up dying. I've never admitted this to anyone, i feel like a monster. Should i go turn myself in to the police? I think i might possibly call a mental hospital. Plz help , i feel like this is what lead me to dog fucking antics.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    You just need to cop drugs for the right price. After that all your problems will become absolutely 100% irrelevant.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by RestStop You just need to cop drugs for the right price. After that all your problems will become absolutely 100% irrelevant.

bundy bundy bundy
    One of my earliest memories is stepping on a snail because I dropped my icecream and that's still with me. Seriously.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by paradoxspace When i was 7 years old i accidentally forgot to feed my hamster and he ended up dying. I've never admitted this to anyone, i feel like a monster. Should i go turn myself in to the police? I think i might possibly call a mental hospital. Plz help , i feel like this is what lead me to dog fucking antics.

jesus christ. if some of the things I've heard of were in your head it would probably literally explode.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR One of my earliest memories is stepping on a snail because I dropped my icecream and that's still with me. Seriously.

I'm not seeing why that's a big deal. you could have just asked the pedo that gave you the ice cream in the first place to hook you up with a replacement. I mean, cmon, you were putting out...it's only fair.
    Jerk off already, faggot. Your desperation is seeping through my screen.
    Originally posted by infinityshock jesus christ. if some of the things I've heard of were in your head it would probably literally explode.

The amazing thing is , by the looks of how everyone on here acts/talks that this would actually be believable LOL
    I was accused of murdering exotic creatures when I was a teen. around 13-14 years of age in 1978 or 79. the FBI came to my house.

The FBI went nuts looking for the people who hacked Jennifer Lawrence nude photos

The FBI wont do anything about looking up the murder of my brother who was threatened in California and killed in El Paso or the possibility of another brother dying.

Today I got pulled into my 4th place of someone stabbed from rideshare ap. I mean 4 in like less than 2 months. just dropped a guy off like a block away and drive right by another News Camera and 20 cops .. this happened on 6th in Berkeley.

actually 1 was off app.. I rolled up to help someone in an accident and they ran off and there were 2 knives rolled up in plastic. I called 911 and then took a photo of it.. the other guy at the scene was a bit off. told me to pop the hood to turn off the horn.. i didn't think that was important but stopped while checking the back seat for possible injured. i looked ta the photo afterwards.. there is hair in the back with the knives and the guy who told me to turn off the motor said "That's a murders van, when I went to my car to retrieve my phone to take photos.

I sense shenanigans.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I sense shenanigans.

I sense a faggot.
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    When I was probably 5 or 6 I had baby ducks and one would always follow me around. One day I shut the door behind me and it closed on the duck's neck....

I told my aunt the dog attacked it and she beat the shit outta that poor dog....

The guilt has followed me ever since....

:(
    Oh.. I got videos of all of these events and or photos.

sent one SD chip to the Highway patroll.. never got a call back neither :/ oh and when the cops went looking for this guy today, they found him up the street from my Girlfriends house, and another guy right at the moment I rolled up on the stabbing scene (hopefully not murder) someone tried to page a ride in a weird place under the highway bridge of University ave. maybe the train station underneath. maybe an accomplice SHENANIGANS
    http://www.ktvu.com/news/ktvu-local-news/237185482-story
    Originally posted by Dargo I sense a faggot.

Shut up and stop spitting cum at everyone while talking. go gargle some mouth wash.. no one wants AIDS from the congolian you blew just now
    Originally posted by trippymindfuk When I was probably 5 or 6 I had baby ducks and one would always follow me around. One day I shut the door behind me and it closed on the duck's neck….

I told my aunt the dog attacked it and she beat the shit outta that poor dog….

The guilt has followed me ever since….

:(

Tell her now. I think you should be the new kicking-dog for the day. what a very evil thing you did >:[
    thatsMYdog Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Shut up and stop spitting cum at everyone while talking. go gargle some mouth wash.. no one wants AIDS from the congolian you blew just now

You talk about EVIL yet you do a lot of things yourself hmm?
    Originally posted by thatsMYdog You talk about EVIL yet you do a lot of things yourself hmm?

I don't blame people or animals for fucking up.. I said it was me as a kid and got an abusive dad beat down everytime.

And I'm sorry for saying an icky thing like that. It was evil of me maybe you should give your aunt a brand new duck and I'll try to refrain from responding guys who may or may not be giving Congolians a BJ. :(
Jump to Top