User Controls

the_donald are shilling...

Shilling... they're secretly niggers, kikes and lefties.. be careful!!! They shadowbanned me, didn't even message to say what rules I broke... Fuck them. American's are allniggers even the whites, they're shitbloods kek.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RichardBurnish

Shilling… they're secretly niggers, kikes and lefties.. be careful!!! They shadowbanned me, didn't even message to say what rules I broke… Fuck them. American's are allniggers even the whites, they're shitbloods kek.

bitch...I'm completely white and have debated getting a swastika tattooed on my forehead precisely to trigger the muds. (juden and lefties are muds)

youre still scared to say what cesspool you're from
    Reddit are jedis. That's a fact. Free speech does not exist on the internet. Only in Space (and not in T&T, I guess...).
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR Reddit are jedis. That's a fact. Free speech does not exist on the internet. Only in Space (and not in T&T, I guess…).

that

it's oddly coincidental all these sites are run by judens.

they really do need to start a holocaust. a real one, this time, not like that fake one in ww-ii the juden made up.
    Originally posted by infinityshock bitch…I'm completely white and have debated getting a swastika tattooed on my forehead precisely to trigger the muds. (juden and lefties are muds)

youre still scared to say what cesspool you're from

Russia.. The place where america is on our dick constantly talking about us, yet too scared to do anything. The place where the beta males could be Amercian beta males, and the place where the beta males are gods like me.
    Originally posted by RichardBurnish

Shilling… they're secretly niggers, kikes and lefties.. be careful!!! They shadowbanned me, didn't even message to say what rules I broke… Fuck them. American's are allniggers even the whites, they're shitbloods kek.

You're a sad person. racism isn't the answer. even against the white ones. or me.
    Originally posted by infinityshock that

it's oddly coincidental all these sites are run by judens.

they really do need to start a holocaust. a real one, this time, not like that fake one in ww-ii the juden made up.

pffff.. Cognitive Dissonance right there. the overwealming reality that Jerry Crouts murdered a shitload of jedis is too much for you to accept so you just fantasize it was a lie. Do you really want to go to bed to night believing this lie?
    Originally posted by RichardBurnish Russia.. The place where america is on our dick constantly talking about us, yet too scared to do anything. The place where the beta males could be Amercian beta males, and the place where the beta males are gods like me.

Russian women are hot.. but the men look like they ate lemmon from their assholes.
    Originally posted by RichardBurnish Russia.. The place where america is on our dick constantly talking about us, yet too scared to do anything.

That may be true, but you're still a disgrace to us slavs. Bug off.
    thatsMYdog Yung Blood
    Oh yeah how would they cover up the deaths of millions?. It makes no sense... A lot like you.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RichardBurnish Russia.. The place where america is on our dick constantly talking about us, yet too scared to do anything. The place where the beta males could be Amercian beta males, and the place where the beta males are gods like me.

russia.

youre welcome for saving your asses from hitler, you beta faggot.

i had a confrontation with some russkie homo one time back in the 90's just when russian immigrants were starting to get common. faggot was standing in the entrance way to a supermarket, reading a magazine, blocking people from coming in. i watched shoppers maneuver around him, saying 'excuse me' and he didnt budge or even acknowledge them. i pretended he wasnt there and wound up bumping him. he dropped the magazine and went full-nigger ape shit. to make a long story short, i wound up pushing him and even though he was taller and heavier than i was, i do not exaggerate in the least when i say pushing him was like pushing a store mannequin. i guarantee i would have had zero problems getting his soft ass in a head-lock and taking him to the floor. fortunately for the mudak his equally feminine girlfriends talked him out of embarrassing himself any further.

and...i like russia, so dont make me hurt your feelings more. my grandmother was from russia.

edit: another russkie pidar i knew that had no concept on how to hold his alcohol drank too much during a night on the town. he was always arrogant and obnoxious...and even more so when he was butt-fuckingly-drunk. the group he was with was literally trying to sneak off from him, but it turned out to be unnecessary when he kneeled down to puke in the snow...then passed out in his own puke. he was left there after several pictures were taken. this was in about 2007 or 2008 or so.

Post last edited by infinityshock at 2017-02-22T01:33:40.166099+00:00
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 pffff.. Cognitive Dissonance right there. the overwealming reality that Jerry Crouts murdered a shitload of jedis is too much for you to accept so you just fantasize it was a lie. Do you really want to go to bed to night believing this lie?

you think the holo-hoax is such reality, then explain why der juden make it a top-tier priority to force the countries they infest to create laws prohibiting holo-hoax denial.

the truth doesnt need legislation to defend it.
    Originally posted by infinityshock russia.

youre welcome for saving your asses from hitler, you beta faggot.

i had a confrontation with some russkie homo one time back in the 90's just when russian immigrants were starting to get common. faggot was standing in the entrance way to a supermarket, reading a magazine, blocking people from coming in. i watched shoppers maneuver around him, saying 'excuse me' and he didnt budge or even acknowledge them. i pretended he wasnt there and wound up bumping him. he dropped the magazine and went full-nigger ape shit. to make a long story short, i wound up pushing him and even though he was taller and heavier than i was, i do not exaggerate in the least when i say pushing him was like pushing a store mannequin. i guarantee i would have had zero problems getting his soft ass in a head-lock and taking him to the floor. fortunately for the mudak his equally feminine girlfriends talked him out of embarrassing himself any further.

and…i like russia, so dont make me hurt your feelings more. my grandmother was from russia.

edit: another russkie pidar i knew that had no concept on how to hold his alcohol drank too much during a night on the town. he was always arrogant and obnoxious…and even more so when he was butt-fuckingly-drunk. the group he was with was literally trying to sneak off from him, but it turned out to be unnecessary when he kneeled down to puke in the snow…then passed out in his own puke. he was left there after several pictures were taken. this was in about 2007 or 2008 or so.

Post last edited by infinityshock at 2017-02-22T01:33:40.166099+00:00

if lies make you feel better about your beta self, lie away. yankie
    this thread sucks
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump this thread sucks

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RichardBurnish if lies make you feel better about your beta self, lie away. yankie

dont flatter yourself to the point you think i give enough of a shit about your worthless self to make up any lies

other than if i promise 'just the tip'...because in that case, i guarantee i will lie.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump this thread sucks

Originally posted by infinityshock the universe isn't big enough for lannyasianjediluv

snab_snib African Astronaut
    shadowbanning is unconscionable.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    reddit is for middle schoolers and people who run professional meme accounts on instagram
Jump to Top