User Controls

Totse Down Time

Oh that's when waybackmachine was down.."

Regarding waybackmachine..they removed page after page. they recorded in html and probably used pdf print saved or some other method as apposed to taking a desktop photo like most crawlers. Archive purchased them I believe after 9/11 but eitherway the pages were removed.

Note the one guy from Trenton NJ. he joins in December of 2000 and makes one post. he has a postcount of 1. "They didn't see any "Fly a plane into building" files on this site. What an odd fucking thing to say. I mean why say "They don't have Files of this" pure fucking amateurish.

remember I was BeigeWarlock first then recently changed it to this name. But as lenny gave me a new name.. i was wondering if I should change it to Conspircstien? or Stone of Conspiracy? So what's the story with you guys. Do you think people from Federal Agencys come on here? maybe from the Whitehouse.

How many of you truly are friends with Jeff Hunter who worked for Bridgewater and probably does still own that ISP site in Walnut creek.. or maybe they just used his name with another person related and both playfully ran the site as one username? there could be a number of possibilities.

thatsMYdog Yung Blood
    Lenny did no such thing you totse traitor. Thats quite the clever photoshop, but we all know the wayback machine isn't so pixelated and distorted.

Furthermore, your claims about Jeff Hunter are unfounded.

I'm the real BeigeWarlock, you are nothing but an impostor.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Bring back BeigeWarlock!
    faggydigital isn't a pw digital av alt
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 remember I was BeigeWarlock first then recently changed it to this name. But as lenny gave me a new name.. i was wondering if I should change it to Conspircstien? or Stone of Conspiracy? So what's the story with you guys. Do you think people from Federal Agencys come on here? maybe from the Whitehouse.

change it to 'banned' and gtfo

this isnt totse, retard
    Totse closed down a long time ago. It's time to move the fuck on
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by reject Totse closed down a long time ago. It's time to move the fuck on

It goes without saying that people have "moved on". The site is closed, so of course they've moved on.
    Originally posted by infinityshock change it to 'banned' and gtfo

this isnt totse, retard

I thought perhaps many members (including Zoklet) would be on here. just under a new username. I still believe that. So go be racist in East Oakland right off 98th and see how popular of a person you become. ;) I believe Zok, Lokil or at best Stanton is on this site.. prolly not Jeff Hunter. you realize the background is copyright which also shows who owns it.
    Originally posted by reject Totse closed down a long time ago. It's time to move the fuck on

Unfortunately Totse will become apart of the new trial (if one ever gets to happen under a new re-investigation act)

so anyone here who was on totse in 2001 Might be questioned if they saw the thread or are willing to say they saw it (which they should). That really is my main objective is to gather people who aren't afraid. I mean why would you use a totse theme and talk about totse all the time if you say "move on". sounds a bit suspicious to me.

Yours is the last so far. reddit/totse, totsean, totse2, totse.info zoklet, have all been surfed by me over the years. and a few others which closed not long afterwards.

So this is a great reason I have been surfing all totse related forums.
    2,606 people who were in the World Trade Center and on the ground perished in the attacks on and the subsequent collapse of the towers.[3][29] This figure consisted of 2,192 civilians (including eight EMTs and paramedics from private hospital units); 343 members of the New York City Fire Department (FDNY); and 71 law enforcement officers including 23 members of the New York City Police Department (NYPD), 37 members of the Port Authority Police Department (PAPD), five members of the New York State Office of Tax Enforcement (OTE), three officers of the New York State Office of Court Administration (OCA), one fire marshal of the New York City Fire Department (FDNY) who have sworn law enforcement powers (and was also among the 343 FDNY members killed), one member of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), and one member of the United States Secret Service (USSS).[30][31]
    You know.. besides I just love a good chat with idiots. it brings the youth out of me! keep on being the little shits you are.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I thought perhaps many members (including Zoklet) would be on here. just under a new username. I still believe that. So go be racist in East Oakland right off 98th and see how popular of a person you become. ;) I believe Zok, Lokil or at best Stanton is on this site.. prolly not Jeff Hunter. you realize the background is copyright which also shows who owns it.

no one cares
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Unfortunately Totse will become apart of the new trial (if one ever gets to happen under a new re-investigation act)

so anyone here who was on totse in 2001 Might be questioned if they saw the thread or are willing to say they saw it (which they should). That really is my main objective is to gather people who aren't afraid. I mean why would you use a totse theme and talk about totse all the time if you say "move on". sounds a bit suspicious to me.

Yours is the last so far. reddit/totse, totsean, totse2, totse.info zoklet, have all been surfed by me over the years. and a few others which closed not long afterwards.

So this is a great reason I have been surfing all totse related forums.
    2,606 people who were in the World Trade Center and on the ground perished in the attacks on and the subsequent collapse of the towers.[3][29] This figure consisted of 2,192 civilians (including eight EMTs and paramedics from private hospital units); 343 members of the New York City Fire Department (FDNY); and 71 law enforcement officers including 23 members of the New York City Police Department (NYPD), 37 members of the Port Authority Police Department (PAPD), five members of the New York State Office of Tax Enforcement (OTE), three officers of the New York State Office of Court Administration (OCA), one fire marshal of the New York City Fire Department (FDNY) who have sworn law enforcement powers (and was also among the 343 FDNY members killed), one member of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), and one member of the United States Secret Service (USSS).[30][31]

no one cares, niggerfag
    Originally posted by infinityshock no one cares, niggerfag

What brought you here

Waiting
    Originally posted by thatsMYdog Lenny did no such thing you totse traitor. Thats quite the clever photoshop, but we all know the wayback machine isn't so pixelated and distorted.

Furthermore, your claims about Jeff Hunter are unfounded.

I'm the real BeigeWarlock, you are nothing but an impostor.

lol sure!
    We totse now
    I agree.. we're making this totse3
    I hope some 12 year old kid finds my shake and bake and clandestine drug OTC synthesis on BLTC and grows up to be a mongolroy just like I did, we must keep this tradition going. I would not be me if it wasn't for totse to corrupt my young mind.
    Honestly I was in it for UFO and Conspiracy stuff. Who knew the shit I thought was just fictional fan writing was real Conspiracy (at least much of it) or a portion of what was said was true with some different outcomes. and for UFO.. well, it seemed the Vatican was readt to talk about ET and shit.. then backed out. The former Pope chickened out and then retired.

I wonder if he did something to young aliens
Jump to Top