User Controls

Man has the audacity to tell ME (BRADLEYB) what bad things were gonna happen to ME.

Bradley Black Hole
    Hi I left Florida. For the first time in my life, I TOOK Everything The World Handed me. WITHOUT fighting back.

Right. So on Tuesday morning, I went to school! Went to an AA meeting, bought 4 small bottles in LIL HAITI Gang gang, one sec , i gotta put on some music

3 songs I be listening to rightnow

Confused - Gucci Mane

Haitian Scarface - Kodak Black

RIGHT, so funniest thing I have ever heard, it's 4am, everyone sleeping. ON TUESDAY LOL Not today, my niggas in space, but 7 days ago.

I was so fuckin drunk just sittin on the bed, watching the news, where I pay rent. My "SPONSOR" "helped LOL" me by waking me up to talk about how drunk i was, u know what i said everyone

WHen anthony jismetos fucked up his whole life (Best friend in miami, Cuban) u know what i thought!

I wanna do it too!~!~!~

LOL make a real long story short, I got robbed (White people + LITTLE Haiti at 1am = ROBBERY of ME BRADLEY B!) LOL

now i am -1 chain, 1 labtop, 1 knife, 1 phone, my 2 nicest watches, 1 backpack, and I was like

WOW

so lol i sat onthe ground, for 2hrs, went to 2 bars, told some random mexicans i was from iceland and i wanted to go home

got home to my apartment
    and I Was evicted and this old man said

ur gonna get killed, ur gonna get beat up, you are just so fucked up you need to go sleep in that bush and figure out your life

so you know what i did

LEFT

lol he was calling me over and over again

i told him i don't want to be - killed, -beat up - be fucked - be in the bush

I being a good white person, told 1 police officer I Was robbed and Wanted to go on the bus home

i was taken to the airport,

i said OH NO

He said what???

right lol

I said "I'm about to get on this airplane, is it september 11th?"

he said no sir it's september 10th

i said ok good thank god

LOL!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    right on man a lot of people were really worried about you , literally the whole entire site doesnt want you to die a stupid death

well not the whole site but at least like a third of the site
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    i proceeded to be the safety officer on the plane lol

I was very scared when they started explaining every bad thing that can happen to me

so u know me im paying attention (Second time i ever been on an airplane!)

So once we got to Diagram F, I turned around and saw this very fat black girl and I was (Not gonna lie, 8/10 on the scary scared scale)

"Am I gonna need to know this?"

fat black lady said, no

I said oh thank god, for 5 shots of whisky on the airplane with 2 sodas and a hug from a russian lady that so bossy!!!

I told her i never liked being bossed around by a woman till i met her.

she said ya that happens a lot.

30$ for 5 shots i said really! she said yes sir i looked out the window and told her, "I suppose if you ask me to leave the bar 41,000 feet is a long way to go home."

She said yes sir,

so i figured out who the flight marshal was (Undercover cop on the airplane to stop 9/11 again) lol

so i asked him an honest question "What made you want to sign up for the emergency help windaw seat?"

he said he knows how to do it

I thought about that for 10 minutes and said "Are you the US FEderal Air Marshal on the airplane?"

HE said WHY WOULD YOU ASK ME THAT

I said sir I"m so happy i"m sitting next to you!!!! I Love America!

I told him

"I'm so happy it's not 9/11 yet, second time on the big scary airplane! I said no wonder it was only 200$"

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeee'eeeeeeeeeesh
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by in da crawlspace - number sleven right on man a lot of people were really worried about you , literally the whole entire site doesnt want you to die a stupid death

well not the whole site but at least like a third of the site

i agree
    does anyone have any extra cocaine for sale literally send me your street address and phone number and youre name and how much you want per unit of illegal drug

ive always been against it because i know were not supposed to be doing this stuff but i want to post better
    Bradley Black Hole
    no but i smoke weed tho
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Bradley ur gonna get killed, ur gonna get beat up, you are just so fucked up you need to go sleep in that bush and figure out your life

that guy wanted to forest fuck you
    Bradley Black Hole
    i know, that's why i wanted to be away from there, and immediately was a way from there.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra that guy wanted to forest fuck you

When people kill people and or people start dying, my favorite part is that I get away and a lot of people find this hard to believe, i Have not been killed once.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    where did you go? back to Wiscronson?
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Ah shit, it lived
Jump to Top